Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
AMDIvailo2

Replies: 12
Views: 1437

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-03-2017, 01:50:34   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
[quote ascuns]
Yes, everything that was in the launcher archive
  Topic: Legion gets stuck on connecting on MAC - FIXED
AMDIvailo2

Replies: 10
Views: 3265

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-03-2017, 01:26:03   Subject: Legion gets stuck on connecting on MAC - FIXED
[quote ascuns]
Well, I don't, but I posted the packets sniff, so shocker can eventually do something about it.
AMDIvailo2

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-03-2017, 01:22:19   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
Okay, so here is the wireshark file. I started the capturing, launched the game, entered my username and password, clicked Login, the game showed the "connecting" text, I waited 8 seconds, clicked "Cancel", exited the game and stopped the capturing. So this is the produced file https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvf3l76wulwe6cb/legionsniff.pcapng?dl=0. Please, let me know if I've done something wrong or recapturing is needed.
AMDIvailo2

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 23:37:44   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
[quote ascuns]
Any hints on the sniffing? I know how to do it with Wireshark, but do I need to apply some filter.. like specify a port, protocol, ip or something else? I mean, how do you prefer it? -
  Topic: Legion gets stuck on connecting on MAC - FIXED
AMDIvailo2

Replies: 10
Views: 3265

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 23:10:15   Subject: Legion gets stuck on connecting on MAC - FIXED
[quote ascuns]
Linux with wine has the exact same problem, I can provide some packet sniffs if you need so
AMDIvailo2

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 23:03:37   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
The updated launcher didn't fix it... -
AMDIvailo2

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 12:30:03   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
So.. are there any plans on fixing this or at least provide some dirty workaround?
AMDIvailo2

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 04:00:30   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
Also it works with retail 7.1.5... So it has something to do with the Freakz launcher.
AMDIvailo2

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2017, 23:05:55   Subject: New Legion Client doesn't work with Wine(Linux) - FIXED
Okay, I know that Linux is not officially supported, but I used to be able to play MOP successfully with Wine 2.3(Staging)... Now with the new Legion client it doesn't seem to work. I downloaded the client and tried to start the game with "wine launcher_freakz.exe"... It starts and everything looks alright but when I enter my password and username and press "Login", it stucks on "connecting". I tried with both 64 and 32 bit WINEPREFIX and neither of them worked.
I don't know if this is something Wine-related or happens in Windows too, but the MOP client was working.
I don't expect many people here to be competent with Linux, but maybe someone managed to solve this.
Wine Version: 2.3 - Staging
  Topic: [REJECTED] Wrong item level calculation.
AMDIvailo2

Replies: 1
Views: 527

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-10-2015, 17:50:30   Subject: Wrong item level calculation.
Bug description: There is a strange difference between ilvl command and when i type "/run print(GetAverageItemLevel())"
Proof: When i type .ilvl in the chat it says this http://i61.tinypic.com/2i93yxc.png but when i type /run print(GetAverageItemLevel()) in the chat it says this http://i60.tinypic.com/2aeqo86.jpg
The difference is from 1 to 3 ilvl points.
-------------------------------------------
The image tags are not working for some reason. Please open them -

Page 1 of 1