Topic: [DUPLICATE] [REJECTED] Trauma
Affrojacks

Replies: 1
Views: 316

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-03-2019, 22:30:06   Subject: Trauma
WoW Freakz spell link: Trauma Arms Warrior Talent
Bug description:
Trauma has following issues combined with the spell Whirlwind or Execute
1.Execute : Execute does not Apply Trauma in any si ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Opening the Test Kitchen (Nomi Cooking quest Chain)
Affrojacks

Views: 1301

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-11-2017, 16:57:59   Subject: Opening the Test Kitchen (Nomi Cooking quest Chain)
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40991&name=opening-the-test-kitchen
Bug description: The quest Is bugged 1 You can not skip it as it say's you could in the li ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] (Enchanting) Mark of the hidden satyr dosen't proc (bug)
Affrojacks

Replies: 12
Views: 3738

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 07-11-2017, 22:59:15   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] (Enchanting) Mark of the hidden satyr dosen't proc (bug)
Confirm
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Mark of the Hidden Satyr
Affrojacks

Replies: 2
Views: 702

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-11-2017, 07:29:38   Subject: Mark of the Hidden Satyr
WoW Freakz item link: Mark of the Hidden Satyr
Bug description: The Mark of the hidden Satyr does not proc, it should summon a satyr that fires a nightmare bolt at my current target ,it does not pro ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dps Furry warrior
Affrojacks

Views: 631

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-11-2017, 05:55:39   Subject: Dps Furry warrior
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: something with the furry warrior is wrong because i ran a simulator with high human delay with the 7.1.5 patch and i should be doing 520k dps on single t ...
  Topic: Spontaneous Appendages
Affrojacks

Views: 635

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-11-2017, 04:56:51   Subject: Spontaneous Appendages
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139325&name=spontaneous-appendages
Bug description: The Spontaneous Appendages is still not fixed even after the hot fix. Th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Spontaneous Appendages
Affrojacks

Views: 353

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-11-2017, 22:33:41   Subject: Spontaneous Appendages
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139325&name=spontaneous-appendages
Bug description: As you can see in the Picture after the recent hot fix for The Spontaneo ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Spontaneous Appendages
Affrojacks

Replies: 5
Views: 942

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2017, 13:52:31   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Spontaneous Appendages
still there are fxes to be made look at hhotfixes
Affrojacks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2017, 13:02:17   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Spontaneous Appendages
https://imgur.com/EzZjqNv Is when i started dpsing
as you can clearly see the time and that i have it equipped + i have my landslide trinket equipped to show the difference and a clear Detai ...
Affrojacks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2017, 11:38:04   Subject: Spontaneous Appendages
Bug description: The Spontaneous Appendages Trinket does not seem to be Activating i ha ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [Trinket] Shivermaw's Jawbone
Affrojacks

Views: 920

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-10-2017, 11:14:30   Subject: [Trinket] Shivermaw's Jawbone
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description:
The Shivermaw's Jawbone Is a trinket that has a Stamina as the main stat and has and a Use: Ability that involves a Aoe Frost splash damage to targets around ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Resiving Randome Bags/ Case But not The ones depending on the Shoulder enchants
Affrojacks

Replies: 0
Views: 348

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2017, 11:12:29   Subject: [REJECTED] Resiving Randome Bags/ Case But not The ones depending on the Shoulder enchants
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: If looking at retail and the Freaks server .... You should not be Receiving any other Bag/ Case other then the one relating to your shoulder enchant, since thi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Shooting stars
Affrojacks

Views: 439

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2017, 11:10:31   Subject: Shooting stars
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description:
I cast Sunfire on 3 target dummies in Orgrimmar so per target affected should give a 10% chance per second to activate Shooting star so on 3 target = 30 % e ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Shooting stars
Affrojacks

Views: 465

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-10-2017, 02:23:12   Subject: Shooting stars
I cast Sunfire on 3 target dummies in Orgrimmar so per target affected should give a 10% chance per second to activate Shooting star so on 3 target = 30 % every second yet shooting star was activ ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Resiving Randome Bags/ Case But not The ones depending on the Shoulder enchants
Affrojacks

Views: 341

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-10-2017, 01:20:43   Subject: Resiving Randome Bags/ Case But not The ones depending on the Shoulder enchants
If looking at retail and the Freaks server .... You should not be Receiving any other Bag/ Case other then the one relating to your shoulder enchant, since this is bugged and you can be receiving ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next