Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
Alky

Replies: 42
Views: 6062

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 17:46:53   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
[quote ascuns]
Sorry didnt make myself clear. I was talking about the confronting andaris objective in the quest log. I though that maybe completing what should be the next step of the quest will override the current objective and make the quest turn-in-able, but nope.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
Alky

Replies: 42
Views: 6062

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 17:36:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
Confrim. Relogging doesnt help. Also, after confronting Andaris, the quest asks you to save 6 people. I can and they are counted in the center of the screen as i progress, but finishing with rescuing 6/6 people doesnt yield anything
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] Full Might of the Elves broken scenario
Alky

Replies: 2
Views: 273

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 20:33:17   Subject: [Suramar] Full Might of the Elves broken scenario
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The quest Full Might of the Elves/March on Suramar scenario:
- Stage one "secure the Promenade" objective wont tick even after killing all the shal dorei; the other one does tick
- Stage 2 wont trigger, so the riding kaldorei dont spawn
- Relogging just moves me to stage ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] "A growing crisis" quest chain wont trigger
Alky

Replies: 1
Views: 143

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 20:42:25   Subject: [Suramar] "A growing crisis" quest chain wont trigger
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: [Suramar] "A growing crisis" quest chain wont trigger after doing Statecraft. There are no other Nightfallen quests to be done
Proof: https://imgur.com/3IybDTa

Page 1 of 1