Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk][Brewmaster] Hot Trub
Ambush97

Replies: 2
Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-11-2020, 11:02:24   Subject: [REJECTED] [Monk][Brewmaster] Hot Trub
Hot trub is nerfed on 7.3 (it no longer does the full stagger damage, only 50% of the purifying brew effect) so the lower numbers were expected...so how about stop playing tank specs in pvp and pick s ...
  Topic: Dk being weak for a full donor class
Ambush97

Replies: 18
Views: 3265

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2020, 16:41:33   Subject: Dk being weak for a full donor class
Blood dk and pvp...ok.
In other news, as some people mentioned above, you should go for Unholy if you are willing to donate a death knight due to how well everything is aligning when you got BiS gear ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Unholy]Dark Arbiter Interruptable/Fearable
Ambush97

Replies: 3
Views: 947

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-10-2020, 11:31:40   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Unholy]Dark Arbiter Interruptable/Fearable
I'm pretty sure that you should be able to fear or use any form of cc on Dark Arbiter. The only spell to which Arbiter seems to be immune (due to the fact that it is a minion/pet and not an undead) is ...
  Topic: Suggestions regarding the current state of the PvP
Ambush97

Replies: 1
Views: 464

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-10-2020, 12:21:28   Subject: Suggestions regarding the current state of the PvP
Hello everyone,
I am Arkod and I'd like to point out some things which are currently creating a negative effect among the PvP community.
First of all...and probably the most annoying one, the random ...
  Topic: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Ambush97

Replies: 54
Views: 5216

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2020, 17:23:53   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
I agree with the stuffs mentioned. We get it, Freakz is a pve-oriented server, but now that the Mythic Argus kill was achieved maybe it's time to focus some attention towards the PvP community too...a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin] [Retribution] [Blade of Justice] The damage is not scaling correctly
Ambush97

Replies: 2
Views: 237

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-09-2020, 16:11:18   Subject: [Paladin] [Retribution] [Blade of Justice] The damage is not scaling correctly
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=184575&name=blade-of-justice
Character name: Tarlion
Bug description: Blade of Justice damage should be with 30% higher, as sho ...
  Topic: Meme Contest - Third Edition #3 ( Winners Announced )
Ambush97

Replies: 66
Views: 19890

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 20-03-2020, 18:40:40   Subject: Meme Contest - Third Edition #3 ( Winners Announced )
Name (in-game): Arkod
Meme Title: Power rangers covid-mode
Link:http://imgur.com/gallery/fdZ8AfV
Anything else to add?
Wash your god damn hands before clicking on anything. K, thanks.
  Topic: Suggestions to improve PvP !
Ambush97

Replies: 66
Views: 7990

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 20-01-2020, 09:15:05   Subject: Suggestions to improve PvP !
First things first, as mentioned above, rated battlegrounds would be really great to happen because there are a few guilds eager to compete in a more "controlled" environment ( 8/10 times wh ...

Page 1 of 1