Pass
2FA

Search found 21 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Is it worth to comeback?
Arcanelord

Replies: 0
Views: 736

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 10-06-2022, 11:09:38   Subject: Is it worth to comeback?
so i've been avoiding the game for a while and honestly i miss it.
i'm wondering if it's worth returning to the server again. are the SL issues that were present on blizz addressed here?
any events? ...
  Topic: Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL
Arcanelord

Replies: 1
Views: 791

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 13-12-2021, 13:52:52   Subject: Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL
Hi.
so i wanted to talk about some of the things that have been happening in wow and it's fall down. obviously SL had many issues and turned the game into a typical looter shooter with season pass.a ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Burnside must die quest bug
Arcanelord

Replies: 2
Views: 663

PostForum: Pre-BFA Quests   Posted: 05-06-2021, 15:37:37   Subject: Burnside must die quest bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=28235&name=burnside-must-fall
Character name: Magistrate Burnside
Bug description: he's in his arcane bubble in the air and can ...
  Topic: [Warlords of Draenor] Blackrock Foundry
Arcanelord

Replies: 33
Views: 5367

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-04-2021, 15:59:33   Subject: [Warlords of Draenor] Blackrock Foundry
Hi so franzok and hans'gar are still bugged. yes they do come out of the platform and yes you can kill them but if you can only burst them down. if they jump back at the platforms and jump down again ...
  Topic: Lag spike in dungeons and raids.
Arcanelord

Replies: 3
Views: 723

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 21-04-2021, 22:19:35   Subject: Lag spike in dungeons and raids.
[quote ascuns]
you dear are a CUTIE PATOOTIE. idk if it was from me doing some stuff with the modem or nah that actually worked.
i didn't reset the pc but i just entered 2 dungeons and it was as smooth as it could g ...
  Topic: Lag spike in dungeons and raids.
Arcanelord

Views: 723

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-04-2021, 21:41:22   Subject: Lag spike in dungeons and raids.
So this problem has happened today and the moment i enter a dungeon or raid i get 3k lag. don't have susch problem in open world even in groups.it sometimes get better in dungeons specially between pulls but in raids it's constant pain.
i tested my internet i ...
  Topic: Slow loading
Arcanelord

Views: 1091

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 04-02-2021, 23:53:04   Subject: Slow loading
[quote ascuns]
my drivers are always upto date and after a hectic session i found out how BIOS works and turns out i have the latest update which is for 2016... but WOW that console command really worked. i can't believe how fast i loaded Dazar'alor.
thank you so much you a ...
  Topic: Slow loading
Arcanelord

Views: 1091

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 03-02-2021, 12:14:09   Subject: Slow loading
Hi so wow overall loads a bit slowly i'm okay with that but BFA has been on a whole other level. so after like 40 - 30 sec loading time upon the launch of the client (which is OKAY) it takes around 3 - 4 minutes for the game to render thing and spawn/show people and npcs. heck even the map takes such a long time.i down ...
  Topic: [PVP] Player numbers
Arcanelord

Replies: 2
Views: 738

PostForum: Player vs Player   Posted: 01-01-2021, 18:10:46   Subject: [PVP] Player numbers
so i think i speak for all of us when i say.
I AM TIRED OF HAVE TO DEAL A BF WHERE ONE SIDE (MOSTLY HORDE) IS LIKE 20 PPL AND THE OTHER (AGAIN MOSTLY ALLY) BARELY 10 PLAYERS.
i don't care that i get put into horde or ally but i don't want to fight a group of 10 people are face 30 when half of my team reject the resur ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Voldun] They Came From The Sea
Arcanelord

Views: 165

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-12-2020, 15:44:25   Subject: [Voldun] They Came From The Sea
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47577&name=they-came-from-the-sea
Character name: all of the Naga npcs
Bug description: so i kill them and try to use item to summon a ghost of the npc in order to interrogate them. i tried every goddamn way in order to do that BUT the cast time ...
  Topic: Best Mage Spec for BFA
Arcanelord

Views: 226

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-12-2020, 17:03:31   Subject: Best Mage Spec for BFA
So the question is clear. which one is better? i would LOVE to go back to my Frost but people on Blizz used to say: Fire>Arcane>Frost. but i just need to be sure. -
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Nazmir] A Time of Revelation
Arcanelord

Replies: 4
Views: 1169

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-12-2020, 00:07:38   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Nazmir] A Time of Revelation
[quote ascuns]
no not in a group. we were doing it solo and experienced the same thing. Tho relogging fixed it i just wanted to post about it to make sure i did my part <3
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Nazmir] A Time of Revelation
Arcanelord

Replies: 4
Views: 1169

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 16-12-2020, 23:18:50   Subject: [Nazmir] A Time of Revelation
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47263&name=a-time-of-revelation
Character name:
Bug description: So basically after the cutscene when players are supposed to run away with Talanji on a mount, the mount doesn't move therefore you are stuck there and you can move only when you relog. not my problem only 2 other people that were doing it w ...
  Topic: WOW BFA 8.3.7 ElvUI addon
Arcanelord

Replies: 5
Views: 9907

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-12-2020, 23:48:04   Subject: WOW BFA 8.3.7 ElvUI addon
[quote ascuns]
oh that's easy. just search ELVUI in CURSEFORGE and you'll get both BenikUI and Shadow & light. i just prefer BenikUi tho.
  Topic: WOW BFA 8.3.7 ElvUI addon
Arcanelord

Replies: 5
Views: 9907

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-12-2020, 11:24:08   Subject: WOW BFA 8.3.7 ElvUI addon
[quote ascuns]
YES IT WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH. -

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next