User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] the npc Tactician Tinderfell does not give me the quest Highmountain Hunters
ArcangelDante

Replies: 1
Views: 323

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2019, 20:09:01   Subject: the npc Tactician Tinderfell does not give me the quest Highmountain Hunters
WoW Freakz link: the npc Tactician Tinderfell does not give me the quest Highmountain Hunters
Bug description: Gm Greetings I have this problem that after completing the missions aiding our allies ht ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] I need to restart my chain of missions
ArcangelDante

Replies: 0
Views: 208

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2019, 00:25:34   Subject: I need to restart my chain of missions
WoW Freakz link: Bug in my headquarters of hunter class
Bug description: Gm greetings I have this bug in my headquarters of hunter class in the chain of missions of said headquarters after finishing ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bug in my seat of class hunter chain of missions
ArcangelDante

Replies: 3
Views: 579

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-04-2019, 14:11:13   Subject: [REJECTED] Bug in my seat of class hunter chain of missions
Greetings staff of freakz apparently if it is the mission that I have to take in my chain of missions https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42397&name=baron-and-the-huntsman says that ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bug in my seat of class hunter chain of missions
ArcangelDante

Replies: 3
Views: 579

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-04-2019, 20:57:21   Subject: Bug in my seat of class hunter chain of missions
Bug description: Gm greetings I have this bug in my headquarters of hunter class in the chain of missions of said headquarters after finishing ...
  Topic: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
ArcangelDante

Replies: 371
Views: 78794

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2019, 18:23:12   Subject: Class Campaigns Related Bugs

Page 1 of 1