Pass
2FA

Search found 1098 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Priest][Shadow] Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain
Barnacle

Replies: 8
Views: 224

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 15-08-2020, 12:38:11   Subject: [Priest][Shadow] Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain
https://youtu.be/BPTjkkwarI8?t=275
if you look at this video at the timestamp provided you can see that voidbolt sometimes increases the time on VT by more than 3 seconds, in one instance at 4:34 it ...
  Topic: [Priest][Shadow] Call to the Void Tendrils Mind Flay damage is too low
Barnacle

Replies: 2
Views: 100

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 14-08-2020, 19:20:03   Subject: [Priest][Shadow] Call to the Void Tendrils Mind Flay damage is too low
Just tested this with gear that was a bit worse than yours, I'm getting about the same damage as the log you showed, are you sure this wasnt just your recount addon bugging out?
Greetings, Barney
  Topic: [Priest][Shadow] Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain
Barnacle

Replies: 8
Views: 224

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 14-08-2020, 18:57:20   Subject: [Priest][Shadow] Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain
From the video I can only see that the effect is prolonged by 3 seconds, he also casts VT a few times in the video, do you have a timestamp from where the issue happens in the video please?
Greetings ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Silence with Sephuz's Secret interaction
Barnacle

Views: 81

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-07-2020, 20:10:20   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Silence with Sephuz's Secret interaction
Sephuz should only proc on bosses if the interrupt actually goes of since bosses aren't silencable, this is a sephuz problem and has been reported before.
Duplicate
  Topic: [Priest][Discipline] Hidden Artifact Appearence
Barnacle

Views: 117

PostForum: Items   Posted: 24-06-2020, 12:21:53   Subject: [Priest][Discipline] Hidden Artifact Appearence
Having the hidden appearance has no influence whatsoever on the proc chance of overloaded with light. Even if it did this proc is not at all a big part of disc gameplay since it's supposed to only pro ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Silence
Barnacle

Replies: 7
Views: 121

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2020, 12:38:00   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Silence
Duplicate,
Sadly I can't control which issues get fixed first.
  Topic: [Priest] Prayer of Mending not healing after first jump
Barnacle

Replies: 3
Views: 150

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 09-06-2020, 16:57:59   Subject: [Priest] Prayer of Mending not healing after first jump
this could have something to do with https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Priest-Holy-Prayer-of-Mending-t580108.html and https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Priest-Holy-Prayer-of-Mending-against-Bursting-affix-t5798 ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest] Mindbender, Void Tendril vs friendly targets
Barnacle

Views: 74

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-06-2020, 12:34:42   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest] Mindbender, Void Tendril vs friendly targets
as voidtoilet stated, this is a duplicate topic.
  Topic: Cannot extract the 7.3.5 Freakz.zip file
Barnacle

Views: 95

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 01-06-2020, 23:16:33   Subject: Cannot extract the 7.3.5 Freakz.zip file
that should be enough yea,
please re download the torrent so you have all the files necessary and try again
  Topic: Cannot extract the 7.3.5 Freakz.zip file
Barnacle

Views: 95

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 30-05-2020, 15:09:41   Subject: Cannot extract the 7.3.5 Freakz.zip file
Hey there,
Do you have enough storage capacity on your drive, this might cause the progress to stop at a certain point?
Greetings, Barney
  Topic: [General] Mana Regeneration
Barnacle

Replies: 7
Views: 513

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 28-05-2020, 09:54:17   Subject: [General] Mana Regeneration
Confirmed, this issue seems to be fixed by unequipping and re-equipping certain pieces of gear.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Priest] [Discipline] Evangelism
Barnacle

Replies: 5
Views: 90

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-05-2020, 01:47:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Priest] [Discipline] Evangelism
If you would read the spell description carefully you would notice it states "active atonements", meaning all atonements that are already on targets. It does not buff any spells, it just ext ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Priest] [Discipline] Evangelism
Barnacle

Replies: 5
Views: 90

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-05-2020, 11:59:31   Subject: [REJECTED] [Priest] [Discipline] Evangelism
Please read the spell text and post proper proof
  Topic: [Priest][Discipline] Mindbender
Barnacle

Views: 125

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 24-05-2020, 10:44:23   Subject: [Priest][Discipline] Mindbender
Glyph of sha is noted for bugging mindbender in more ways than one, confirmed.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Priest] [Discipline] Smite bug
Barnacle

Views: 236

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-05-2020, 12:24:48   Subject: [REJECTED] [Priest] [Discipline] Smite bug
as elvenking said, this is probably related to spellqueue. furthermore I haven't been able to replicate this myself.
I think the only solution is to get your artifact if it isn't the case sadly.

Page 1 of 74 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74  Next