Pass
2FA

Search found 17 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Lost hands when game crashed
Belqo

Replies: 1
Views: 287

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-02-2019, 20:45:18   Subject: Lost hands when game crashed
Character Name: Belqo
Item Name & ID: Reinforced Hound-Handler's Gauntlets https://armory.wow-freakz.com/item/142435/legion
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/belqo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Uniting the isles
Belqo

Replies: 7
Views: 2151

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-08-2017, 01:34:34   Subject: [REJECTED] Uniting the isles
After a pause I'm pretty dissapointed.. still got problem with this quest.
The quest finally appeared on my quest log but was unable to complete it (as the ? was still silver). So I abandonned the qu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Pandaria] [The Wandering Isle] The Lesson of Dry Fur
Belqo

Replies: 5
Views: 2172

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-08-2017, 21:33:39   Subject: [REJECTED] [Pandaria] [The Wandering Isle] The Lesson of Dry Fur
My brother has same problem. It's impossible to create a Panda because of that..
  Topic: [REJECTED] Uniting the isles
Belqo

Replies: 7
Views: 2151

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-07-2017, 19:44:28   Subject: [REJECTED] Uniting the isles
Same problem here. Got all friendly reps and still can't complete the quest. It also disappeared from my quest log. Reported it 5 days ago, not fix yet.
  Topic: Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
Belqo

Replies: 208
Views: 53894

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-07-2017, 14:45:47   Subject: Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
Guys, finally look for the "Uniting the Isles" quest.. it was reported 6 days ago and there are several bug reports about this quest.
The quest disaeppeared from our quest logs and even tha ...
  Topic: Alliance/Horde ratio
Belqo

Replies: 8
Views: 4001

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-07-2017, 00:07:12   Subject: Alliance/Horde ratio
Even if the Horde has much more players it always forces me to join horde side in BGs - I don't want to play with em -
*Sad draenei face picture here*
  Topic: Quest: Uniting the Isles
Belqo

Views: 852

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 23:59:33   Subject: Quest: Uniting the Isles
Did you try taking the quest from Scouting map in your Class hall?
Also this quest is bugged, was reported several times and it's still not fixed. The quest dissappeared from our quest logs and even ...
  Topic: [PVP] ALTERAC VALLEY: mercenary mode bug
Belqo

Replies: 10
Views: 3113

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2017, 00:03:29   Subject: [PVP] ALTERAC VALLEY: mercenary mode bug
This is really important bug for PVPers.. Fix this or disable AV for a while.. it's unplayable.
In the current state the side that has more mercenaries will lose because they can't do important objec ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Uniting the isles (disapeared from quest log)
Belqo

Replies: 6
Views: 1157

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-07-2017, 02:37:55   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Uniting the isles (disapeared from quest log)
Still no reply from staff -
  Topic: [REJECTED] 3rd relic slot bug [IMPORTANT]
Belqo

Replies: 8
Views: 4114

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-07-2017, 19:19:05   Subject: [REJECTED] 3rd relic slot bug [IMPORTANT]
Many people can't access World quests yet because of bugged Uniting the Isles.. 3rd slot is just a dream for now -
Belqo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-07-2017, 22:55:33   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Uniting the isles (disapeared from quest log)
I will bro! It's totally dissapointing.. World quests are big part of Legion and I'm totally unable to do em -
Belqo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-07-2017, 20:02:01   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Uniting the isles (disapeared from quest log)
Same problem here -
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Quest] Uniting the Isles
Belqo

Views: 684

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-07-2017, 19:39:55   Subject: [Quest] Uniting the Isles
Wowhead quest link: Uniting the Isles quest.. The quest also doesn't appear in Quest logs..
Proof: Posting a screenshot of my character standing next to Khadgar..
http://imgur.com/HntVsIS
  Topic: [REJECTED] [ PvP ] [ Alterac Valley & cross faction ]
Belqo

Views: 592

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-07-2017, 14:46:45   Subject: [REJECTED] [ PvP ] [ Alterac Valley & cross faction ]
Exactly.. I'm a Draenei and It joined me to Horde faction. OK.. but now I can't attack the alliance king..
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Azsuna all zone mission quests
Belqo

Replies: 31
Views: 14978

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 01-07-2017, 13:39:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Azsuna all zone mission quests
[quote ascuns]
Thank you! Took me few hours of running and then I finally found your post. For those who still can't find it it's just in the middle under Academy, if you follow the road from the Illidary Strant, it' ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next