User
Pass
2FA

Search found 756 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Internal Bleeding)
Bow

Replies: 1
Views: 197

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-05-2021, 14:03:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Internal Bleeding)
It does not work with cheap shot.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassin] Energy vs Mutilate and Envenom
Bow

Views: 314

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-05-2021, 16:51:25   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassin] Energy vs Mutilate and Envenom
Known issue
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Tallent - Toxic blade
Bow

Replies: 3
Views: 394

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-04-2021, 18:56:28   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Tallent - Toxic blade
What you posted doesnt prove that its not working correctly. Bring retail proof, if you think it doesnt work properly.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Outlaw] True Bearing & Restless Blades
Bow

Views: 253

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-04-2021, 15:28:40   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Outlaw] True Bearing & Restless Blades
What you linked is how true bearing works in 9.0 (Shadowlands) that is in fact not the case for how it worked during BFA.
As you stated it works correctly right now, it should not reduce the cooldow ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Echoing Blades does less dmg than it should
Bow

Views: 276

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2021, 22:36:27   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Echoing Blades does less dmg than it should
It does exactly the amount of damage stated for me, so if you think it does not work correctly please post retail proof.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Drink up me Hearties v2
Bow

Views: 170

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-03-2021, 15:55:55   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Drink up me Hearties v2
I did read your previous post and I will quote you here: ''I'm not sure if this is the correct behaviour''. That's what you wrote. Because of that I wrote that you need to bring proof. That means you ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Drink up me Hearties
Bow

Views: 176

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-03-2021, 13:43:11   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Drink up me Hearties
Post proof when making a bug report
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Elaborate Planning lasts 1 sec less than what it should
Bow

Views: 258

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-03-2021, 14:53:36   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Elaborate Planning lasts 1 sec less than what it should
The talent works fine, tested it multiple times.
https://imgur.com/a/zC9dMXy
You can see the number of applications and the duration of the buff.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Fan of Knives CP generation
Bow

Replies: 4
Views: 268

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-03-2021, 14:58:02   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Fan of Knives CP generation
Fan of knives doesnt work like that. The amount of combo points has nothing to do with the amount of mobs hit.
  Topic: [Rogue] Leeching Poison getting removed when you log out
Bow

Views: 350

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-03-2021, 14:52:30   Subject: [Rogue] Leeching Poison getting removed when you log out
Confirmed
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] assassination, talent subterfuge
Bow

Replies: 5
Views: 509

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-02-2021, 02:56:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] assassination, talent subterfuge
There is literally nothing wrong with the talent as I said, you can even see it on your buff bar. The fact that the addon you're using for your UI is causing you problems has nothing to do with how th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue], assassination tree talent
Bow

Replies: 2
Views: 231

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-02-2021, 12:05:49   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue], assassination tree talent
If you manually cancel stealth then subterfuge will not activate. But either way post proof, if you think it's not working correctly.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue] Cloak of Shadows vs Flags/Orbs in Battlegrounds
Bow

Replies: 2
Views: 663

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 10-02-2021, 18:24:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Rogue] Cloak of Shadows vs Flags/Orbs in Battlegrounds
Confirmed https://trello.com/c/h5wZAmTH/506-rogue-cloak-of-shadows-vs-flags-orbs-in-battlegrounds
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] [Assasination] Spell animation bug (not just animation bug)
Bow

Views: 254

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-01-2021, 20:06:40   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] [Assasination] Spell animation bug (not just animation bug)
This is not a rogue specific problem, its likely related to spell queue or icd. I've never heared anyone else or me personally having this issue on rogue.
I will look into it further, but since this ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue] Plunder Armor vs Mercenary Contract buff
Bow

Views: 571

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 08-01-2021, 21:00:36   Subject: [FIXED] [Rogue] Plunder Armor vs Mercenary Contract buff
Confirmed https://trello.com/c/PQbmmzYy/443-rogue-plunder-armor-vs-mercenary-contract-buff

Page 1 of 51 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next