Pass
2FA

Search found 15 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] WORLD QUEST - Ley Race
Brigitte

Replies: 4
Views: 1054

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2019, 10:34:11   Subject: [REJECTED] WORLD QUEST - Ley Race
If you get unmounted, it's because when you turn, you lost power ride and got unmounted.
To complete this quest, you have to turn only when neccesary.
Just test : mount the Mana saber, and touch not ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Chapter All Nightmare Long~ Quest Heart of the nightmare
Brigitte

Views: 953

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-08-2019, 10:28:29   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Chapter All Nightmare Long~ Quest Heart of the nightmare
Just waiting that the admin fix this with you I Guess.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Chapter All Nightmare Long~ Quest Heart of the nightmare
Brigitte

Views: 953

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-08-2019, 20:25:26   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Chapter All Nightmare Long~ Quest Heart of the nightmare
Hello dude,
I got exactly the same problem and I had to fix this in game with an administrator.
This my post : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-The-PNJ-Tyrande-Whisperwind-don-t-give-me-the-que ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The PNJ Tyrande Whisperwind don't give me the quest : Heart of the Nightmare
Brigitte

Replies: 5
Views: 749

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-08-2019, 18:40:13   Subject: [REJECTED] The PNJ Tyrande Whisperwind don't give me the quest : Heart of the Nightmare
Yes i'm online !
Name : Bridgite
  Topic: [REJECTED] The PNJ Tyrande Whisperwind don't give me the quest : Heart of the Nightmare
Brigitte

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-08-2019, 17:54:45   Subject: [REJECTED] The PNJ Tyrande Whisperwind don't give me the quest : Heart of the Nightmare
Hello,
Thank for your answer but like I said, the npc don't have the quest for me : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/33/6/1566045304-proof-6.png
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] World quests bug in alt char
Brigitte

Replies: 12
Views: 1967

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-08-2019, 20:14:12   Subject: [DUPLICATE] World quests bug in alt char
[quote ascuns]
I got the same problem and the problem occur because I had to many quest in my "quest book"
Try to abandon one quest and try a world quest
Brigitte

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-08-2019, 14:36:15   Subject: The PNJ Tyrande Whisperwind don't give me the quest : Heart of the Nightmare
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38675&name=heart-of-the-nightmare
Bug description: I have completed the quest Regroup at the Refuge (ID = 43576), I can see it with the macro : /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(43576) ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Corrupted Egg Fragment
Brigitte

Replies: 1
Views: 273

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-08-2019, 19:35:11   Subject: Corrupted Egg Fragment
Character Name: Bridgite
Item Name & ID: Corrupted Egg Fragment & 139481
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139481&name=corrupted-egg-fragment
Details: (optional) : I think I have deleted this but I don't remember..
Th ...
  Topic: Legion Invasions related bugs
Brigitte

Replies: 47
Views: 9885

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-07-2019, 12:50:14   Subject: Legion Invasions related bugs
[quote ascuns]
Thank you dude, I was block and abandonned one quest and eveything was good !
  Topic: [REJECTED] Doesn't see quest mob on the map
Brigitte

Replies: 0
Views: 294

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2019, 12:47:59   Subject: [REJECTED] Doesn't see quest mob on the map
Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=45840/assault-on-highmountain (for example)
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=45840&name=assault-on-highmountain (for example)
Bug description: When I coming on the spot of one mob we need to kill for a quest, I just doesn't see him. I can't even see the circle on the map. I tried for ...
  Topic: Can you delete this please ?
Brigitte

Replies: 0
Views: 201

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-07-2019, 12:17:31   Subject: Can you delete this please ?
Wrong topic. Can you delete please ? thanks
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't doing mage campain because I can't have the "Rise, Champions" quest
Brigitte

Views: 657

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-07-2019, 18:32:49   Subject: [REJECTED] I can't doing mage campain because I can't have the "Rise, Champions" quest
UPDATE : With luck, I was hanging out in Dalaran and saw Meryl Felstorm who had a quest for me. The quest after this quest was Rise Champions.
Sorry for disturbance.
Thanks
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't doing mage campain because I can't have the "Rise, Champions" quest
Brigitte

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-07-2019, 14:10:28   Subject: [REJECTED] I can't doing mage campain because I can't have the "Rise, Champions" quest
Hello,
Thanks for your answer.
In fact, I don't have the quest "Rise of champions" and I can't get it because the PNJ Meryl Felstorm is not in the hall of guardian.
So I can't recruit champions because I don't see them.
I can provide screenshots of what you want.
Regards
Brigitte

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2019, 21:53:23   Subject: I can't doing mage campain because I can't have the "Rise, Champions" quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I have done the quest "A Conjuror's Duty" but now I can't do the next quest, who is "Rise, Champions".
There is no Archmage Kalec or Archmage Modera in the hall guardian. There is no Meryl Felstorm too.
Proof: When I enter the command : "/run for k, v in pairs({ QuestCompleted = 41141}) do print(format("%s: %s& ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The search in the auction house not working
Brigitte

Replies: 1
Views: 440

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2019, 21:29:24   Subject: The search in the auction house not working
WoW Freakz link: /
Bug description: Hello, I don't know if it's just me or not, but when I do a research in the auction house I always get a No items found (don't know if it's really write like this in english because I'm playing in french.)
Like you can see in the first screen, there is the item in the auction house, but when i'm searching it, and click on "Search" ...

Page 1 of 1