Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormsong Valley] Heavy Artilery
Cikadembeli

Replies: 4
Views: 400

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-03-2021, 13:07:49   Subject: [REJECTED] [Stormsong Valley] Heavy Artilery
I'm sorry for spamming but I've managed to complete it. I went down and tried to manuay kill them, if you attack only one mob he'll dissapear, but if you attack a few of them they'll work perfectly fi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormsong Valley] Heavy Artilery
Cikadembeli

Replies: 4
Views: 400

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-03-2021, 02:05:23   Subject: [REJECTED] [Stormsong Valley] Heavy Artilery
Confirmed, it's bugged for me too. The tank is doing no damage, and if you get out and try to manually kill them as soon as you hit the mob he'll dissapear.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormsong Valley] From the Maw of Madness
Cikadembeli

Replies: 2
Views: 317

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-03-2021, 02:01:17   Subject: [Stormsong Valley] From the Maw of Madness
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=50609/from-the-maw-of-madness
Character name: Drcl
Bug description: You can kill him and finish it but he's not comming back to Tidecross and you canno ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Quest The Seal Power Quest ID : 44833
Cikadembeli

Replies: 3
Views: 898

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-05-2020, 18:41:52   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Quest The Seal Power Quest ID : 44833
Confirmed, same happened here.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
Cikadembeli

Replies: 5
Views: 843

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-09-2019, 02:14:37   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
Confirmed, same happened to me.
  Topic: Wow - net problem
Cikadembeli

Replies: 0
Views: 260

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-09-2019, 19:22:07   Subject: Wow - net problem
Hello there! Whenever I log off from the server my internet stops working. So the only solution is to disconnect from the network and connect again. My firewall is disabled, as well as router firewall ...
  Topic: Hello everyone!
Cikadembeli

Replies: 23
Views: 4584

PostForum: Welcome !   Posted: 21-10-2018, 16:02:58   Subject: Hello everyone!
First Name: Ilija or English name Eliyah lol
Nickname: Delenior
Hobbies: Skateboarding, guitar,gaming
From where did you heard about Freakz Community?: From a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Power grid
Cikadembeli

Replies: 1
Views: 535

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-10-2018, 19:33:49   Subject: [Suramar] Power grid
Wowhead quest link: WoW Freakz quest link: Bug description: I have accidently abandoned this quest, after some time i somehow managed to finish first 4 chapters, but didn't do any of these quests in A ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Val'sharah storyline - All Nightmare Long Chapter
Cikadembeli

Replies: 0
Views: 629

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2018, 19:25:42   Subject: Val'sharah storyline - All Nightmare Long Chapter
WoW Freakz link: Bug description:
Hello,
I've done all the 3 required chapters, but Malfurion does not give me this quest. Searched whole net how to start it, but still didn't see "exclamatio ...

Page 1 of 1