Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: New! Quick Questions Regarding Server
Coolankel

Replies: 5
Views: 1032

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2019, 18:20:41   Subject: New! Quick Questions Regarding Server
[quote ascuns]
I was just notified about this in my character migration application =) This is GREAT news. I was aware BGs were cross-faction but being able to dungeon/raid cross faction is a big plus!
Coolankel

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2019, 18:14:43   Subject: New! Quick Questions Regarding Server
Thank you for the swift responses. I am aware that the scripting here and overall feel is the best to be found in regards to Legion. I am very happy so far and understand that all the phasing and what not in Legion can be extremely difficult and taxing to recr ...
  Topic: Deutsche Sprache
Coolankel

Replies: 11
Views: 4866

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-10-2019, 17:02:15   Subject: Deutsche Sprache
[quote ascuns]
I appreciate your honesty =) My partner has played games in English before, and while it may be a more enjoyable experience for her in German, I believe she will still prefer your Legion server over retail. I am aware that the language files were once downloade ...
Coolankel

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2019, 16:55:16   Subject: New! Quick Questions Regarding Server
Greetings,
I am brand new to the server and before deciding on a toon, I would appreciate any input that can be given.

I see that you have a 60:40 Horde to Alliance ratio. Are these active characters or simply all those above ilvl 800?
Does anyone have any estimates on the current population ratio?
I see raids l ...
  Topic: Deutsche Sprache
Coolankel

Replies: 11
Views: 4866

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-10-2019, 12:59:02   Subject: Deutsche Sprache
[quote ascuns]
Hello Sarah,
Newcomer here, just installed yesterday =) While I have complete understanding for prioritizing bug fixes and polishing Legion content, I do hope that other languages will be released soon. My partner does not speak English and therefore will effectively be unable to play.

Page 1 of 1