Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Emerald Dreamway] The Protectors
Cooleruuu

Replies: 3
Views: 529

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-08-2018, 13:46:01   Subject: [REJECTED] [Emerald Dreamway] The Protectors
Well, the balance resto and guadrian worked, but the feral didn't. Any suggestion on how should i complete it? -
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Emerald Dreamway] The Protectors
Cooleruuu

Views: 529

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-08-2018, 20:05:24   Subject: [Emerald Dreamway] The Protectors
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43991&name=the-protectors
Bug description: You can interact with the stones but they don't do anything except for an animation. ...
  Topic: I have a question about Druid Artifacts.
Cooleruuu

Views: 1102

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-08-2017, 20:44:23   Subject: I have a question about Druid Artifacts.
I meant to say the Artifact quests for the balance .
  Topic: I have a question about Druid Artifacts.
Cooleruuu

Views: 1102

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-08-2017, 20:24:28   Subject: I have a question about Druid Artifacts.
Does anyone know when the balance/guardian/restoration artifacts will be implemented?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Normal Legion Dungeons Abilities Scaling System
Cooleruuu

Replies: 11
Views: 3213

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-07-2017, 12:50:56   Subject: [REJECTED] Normal Legion Dungeons Abilities Scaling System
Yeah I agree. I was leveling a warrior and got into a dungeon lv 15 and the mob's ability dealt like, 1k dmg per hit and i had only 3k ... Then everyone died and left :/
  Topic: [REJECTED] Fist Weapons don't appear on the character.
Cooleruuu

Replies: 2
Views: 434

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 16-02-2017, 21:08:00   Subject: [REJECTED] Fist Weapons don't appear on the character.
I'm dumb!
Cooleruuu

Replies: 2
Views: 434

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 16-02-2017, 17:09:23   Subject: Fist Weapons don't appear on the character.
So the first post was Rejected because i didn't have a proof. But now i have a recording of it. So if someone from the staff see's this please fix this bug.
Keep up the good work!
https://www.youtu ...
Cooleruuu

Replies: 1
Views: 294

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-02-2017, 14:28:11   Subject: Fist Weapons don't appear on the character.
I recently started to look for transmog gear, and I saw some cool fist weapons that i wanted to transmog but, unfortunately, they don't appear on the character. -
I want to know if in the future ( ...

Page 1 of 1