Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Vol'Dun] They Came From The Sea
Danilo_NB

Replies: 1
Views: 158

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-05-2021, 12:46:34   Subject: [Vol'Dun] They Came From The Sea
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=47577&name=they-came-from-the-sea
Character name: Stupidiot
Bug description: Sometimes, the scroll works properly, sometimes it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Scenario] Demon Hunter artifact scenario bugged
Danilo_NB

Replies: 4
Views: 446

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-11-2020, 15:33:35   Subject: [REJECTED] [Scenario] Demon Hunter artifact scenario bugged
Tried yet again, this time i went around the circle thing where Fury of the Deceiver is, then completed the 3rd stage.
Varedis spawned properly, i got my artifact.
Danilo_NB

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-11-2020, 13:57:49   Subject: [REJECTED] [Scenario] Demon Hunter artifact scenario bugged
Abandoned quest, closed game, cleared cache, opened game, restarted scenario.
After the 3rd stage Varedis talks a bit, disappears and spawns one of those green guys (Fist of the Deceiver, i think), k ...
Danilo_NB

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-11-2020, 02:16:03   Subject: [Scenario] Demon Hunter artifact scenario bugged
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Kosthus
Bug description: In the 4th Stage of the scenario (kill Varedis Felsoul), Varedis is nowhere to be found, I searched the entire area, went back to dalaran a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Hunter "Tales of the Hunt" won't open
Danilo_NB

Replies: 0
Views: 232

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-07-2019, 16:31:27   Subject: Hunter "Tales of the Hunt" won't open
Bug description: After doing a lot of artifact research i wanted to read the "Tales of the Hunt" to find out info about my artifact (Thas'dorah)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/dbdda970c89b0863537 ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Unable to access suramar questline
Danilo_NB

Replies: 2
Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-05-2019, 22:09:59   Subject: [REJECTED] Unable to access suramar questline
[quote ascuns]
Thanks a lot!You saved me from wasting countless hours searching menus.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Unable to access suramar questline
Danilo_NB

Replies: 2
Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-05-2019, 13:18:11   Subject: Unable to access suramar questline
Bug description: After i completed Val'sharah,Highmountain,Stormheim and Aszuna i am unable to start the suramar quest line (my character is at level 110),i tried to start it through the scouting map and dalaran,but neither have worked.(The button for the ques ...
  Topic: Internal Error (Can't start up game)
Danilo_NB

Replies: 1
Views: 399

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-05-2019, 16:54:04   Subject: Internal Error (Can't start up game)
Bug description: The game won't start up,instead it gives me an error message.Error code:5
Proof: https://gyazo.com/6c7b2bac1ed139f248196db8ccce0ab7

Page 1 of 1