Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: WoD Models for Mac?
DarkSurge

Replies: 0
Views: 639

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-04-2017, 20:52:28   Subject: WoD Models for Mac?
Is there a way to get WoD models to work with a regular .app? Without needing a custom exe or if neccessary having a mac .app? Becuase this could be done in WotLK so I figure it can be done here.
  Topic: WoD HD models for 5.4.8
DarkSurge

Replies: 78
Views: 81485

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-04-2017, 22:43:13   Subject: WoD HD models for 5.4.8
Is there a way to get this running on Mac? I need those HD Night Elves man! Thanks in advance!
  Topic: Using Crossover to run Freakz Legion and I can't connect.
DarkSurge

Replies: 6
Views: 1698

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-03-2017, 22:07:34   Subject: Using Crossover to run Freakz Legion and I can't connect.
Yes, it is working perfectly.
DarkSurge

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-03-2017, 22:06:26   Subject: Using Crossover to run Freakz Legion and I can't connect.
Ok, very sorry friend! Thanks for helping me out though, really appreciate it! Good luck with the new Legion realm! -
DarkSurge

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-03-2017, 22:00:05   Subject: Using Crossover to run Freakz Legion and I can't connect.
Do I need to use the WoW freakz client (as int eh full game, because I am using my retail mac client atm) because I am still being connected to (servername)'s realm.
DarkSurge

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-03-2017, 21:50:32   Subject: Using Crossover to run Freakz Legion and I can't connect.
For some reason everytime I run the launcher it connects me to the *CENSORED* (as I used to play on xxx) and even if I delete the xxx config it still connects me to it! Does anyone know a solution? Th ...
  Topic: Anyone able to help me with running Freakz Legion on a mac?
DarkSurge

Replies: 2
Views: 858

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2017, 19:15:38   Subject: Anyone able to help me with running Freakz Legion on a mac?
I am really struggling in trying to run the Freakz launcher with wine or PlayOnMac (not using bootcamp). I have heard that some people were succesful in this, so if anyone knows how to run the Freakz ...
  Topic: WoW Legion client for Mac?
DarkSurge

Replies: 2
Views: 997

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-02-2017, 20:24:30   Subject: WoW Legion client for Mac?
Just a quick q, when Legion comes out for Freakz, will there be a .app for mac users as well as an .exe(if it is not a custom client, like 5.4.8 was.)? Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 1