2FA

Search found 11 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Dragon Soul loot
Delvia

Replies: 37
Views: 5975

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-12-2013, 20:18:21   Subject: Dragon Soul loot
Arguing over this topic is stupid and pointless...
Just do as suggested... no harm in any way. FACT.
+1 to Mofu
  Topic: Twinks and lv20 req. to /say /yell /emote
Delvia

Replies: 5
Views: 1043

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-12-2013, 11:33:34   Subject: Twinks and lv20 req. to /say /yell /emote

I can understand reasons why it's been implemented... but as you said on x10 20lvs is just few minutes out of reach...
Again, I don't see a single reason why that limit can't be lowered by a single level.
I'll take your post as support to my suggestion, thanks.
  Topic: Chat stuff
Delvia

Replies: 12
Views: 1690

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-12-2013, 18:50:37   Subject: Chat stuff

How come ? If i dont want to read 1000 lines of g.recruitment messages and pointless spam where can I find trade offers ? Where ? In the same all in 1 stupid channel full of trolls... All in one global channel is just stupid.
  Topic: Why Exodus realm is so lag ?!
Delvia

Replies: 36
Views: 5556

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-12-2013, 12:55:18   Subject: Why Exodus realm is so lag ?!
67ms and lower and still lagging for 2-3 seconds every 2 mins in last few days... really gets annoying and I can't blame my net... so? Dafuq is happening with realm?
Delvia

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-12-2013, 12:32:41   Subject: Twinks and lv20 req. to /say /yell /emote
1 lv on x10 means alot ?? few mobs after 19lv and there you are - lv20 and you can spam your insults same as on lv19...
So I dont see a reason why they shouldn't allow lv19s to talk... makes no sense.
  Topic: Vote points bonus
Delvia

Replies: 4
Views: 905

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-12-2013, 12:28:10   Subject: Vote points bonus
This suggestion already exists on true wow x1 and it's great stuff.... that server started to go up on ranks after suggestion is implemented. I support it too.
Delvia

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-12-2013, 12:54:02   Subject: Twinks and lv20 req. to /say /yell /emote
I noticed that you can't /say /emote or /yell until lv 20...
That ruines the idea of twinking, even tough it's not very popular here... I'm fairly new to server and some ppl might say I'm talking to much and want to many things... but fact is that all I suggested isn't game breaking and it's just making server more blizzlike which it should be considering it has x1 offered in it's rates.
What I wanted to suggest is:
Can you please allow /say /yell /emote for at least 19lv characters? It wont ...
Delvia

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-12-2013, 12:41:46   Subject: Chat stuff
It may be enough, but it's not making things easier... tell me 2 reasons why is trading in glolbal (where everyone spams his bullshit) is better than trading in channel made for that (channel that would be used by everyone, not channel we have atm...)
Delvia

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-12-2013, 12:26:44   Subject: Chat stuff
Post is about pve fixes?? about rdf?? about retail experience?? OR about global chat channel??
I just wanted to know if there is any chance that we get normal global channel used for general stuff... cuz LFG / trading / general all in one on server with 1k players online is just stupid.
Delvia

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-12-2013, 00:04:29   Subject: Chat stuff
I could lower my rates and than not be able to speak until lv20... be my guest - and further more, rdf is not working.
Staff should play important role in directing ppl to right channels. LFG and trading in global should lead to mute imo. It really IS stupid to have all in 1 channel, FACT!
Delvia

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-12-2013, 12:54:29   Subject: Chat stuff
I'm fairly new to Freakz and 4.3.4. content... so far I enjoy the server since every quest I took didn't waste my time because it worked. Rates are too speedy for my taste but it's ok... (I come from x1 wotlk server)
There is one thing that simply drives me nuts on every server which has it. Global chat is spammed with LFG and trading stuff as well as general chat topics.
This server is damn good when it comes to population and I really don't see a reason why we have everything placed in one channel.
Suggestion:
Make LFG and Trading channels, it will make easier tracking of our needs in that moment withut endless scrolling up-down.
Thanks....

Page 1 of 1