Pass
2FA

Search found 34 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Why are Arena titles permanent?
Doerdy

Replies: 7
Views: 2403

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-04-2017, 22:44:10   Subject: Why are Arena titles permanent?
[quote ascuns]
What do random titles have to do with season titles? i dont get ur point
  Topic: PvE downscale / disables in PvP
Doerdy

Replies: 16
Views: 5821

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-03-2017, 01:33:37   Subject: PvE downscale / disables in PvP
Proof that it should be downscaled to 522:
http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_item_level
  Topic: Remove/downscale pve from arena
Doerdy

Replies: 42
Views: 8960

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-03-2017, 14:12:01   Subject: Remove/downscale pve from arena
On retail PvE trinkets were downscaled to 522: http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_item_level
Since the procc of some PvE trinkets were still too insane, like that SoO trinket that gives you 50+ crit chance on procc, was reduced to 5% crit procc in PvP.
That's ...
  Topic: Arena - disqualified?
Doerdy

Replies: 1
Views: 484

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-03-2017, 02:24:37   Subject: Arena - disqualified?
Character name: Doerdy
Account name: Doerdy
Date: 13.03
Additional comments: The season ended and in the ladder stands that i was disqualified as the only player in the whole ladder. Can you please explain why that is? Im completly new here, never had a sin ...
  Topic: [rogue][Sublety][ambush]
Doerdy

Replies: 10
Views: 3501

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 02-03-2017, 20:42:23   Subject: [rogue][Sublety][ambush]
Push
  Topic: LEGION: Mage Discussions
Doerdy

Replies: 47
Views: 17772

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-02-2017, 13:16:41   Subject: LEGION: Mage Discussions
[quote ascuns]
Looks good, im just wondering how you intend to get information on blizz changes that weren't made public. Not sure if blizz did many of those hidden changes to prevent private servers to copy or if they have a different reason, but either way there have be ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] Nether Plating - Wrong % from Armor contribution from items
Doerdy

Replies: 5
Views: 1608

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-02-2017, 15:45:14   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] Nether Plating - Wrong % from Armor contribution from items
Another good find!
  Topic: [Warlock][Demonology] Mannoroth's Fury vs Hellfire/ Metamorphosis: Immolation Aura
Doerdy

Replies: 3
Views: 1210

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 26-02-2017, 15:44:07   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology] Mannoroth's Fury vs Hellfire/ Metamorphosis: Immolation Aura
Good find -
  Topic: [FIXED] [Mage][Spells] Brain Freeze shouln't proc from cast
Doerdy

Replies: 4
Views: 1719

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-02-2017, 03:41:35   Subject: [FIXED] [Mage][Spells] Brain Freeze shouln't proc from cast
The procc chance should be 25% with each LB tick, which seems to work correctly with the dot, but it seems to procc wierd when you spam it.
  Topic: Arena season reset
Doerdy

Replies: 17
Views: 5903

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-02-2017, 14:37:46   Subject: Arena season reset
[quote ascuns]
pretty much this
  Topic: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
Doerdy

Replies: 27
Views: 8161

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-02-2017, 14:35:35   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
Not sure why everyone talks here about legion hype. Legion will affect PvE players, but every PvP player will quit legion after a short amount of time, since legion pvp is simply braindead.
I also think that the titles in PvP have to get better organized and a wipe would actually start to higher the activity in PvP.
Doerdy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-02-2017, 17:49:34   Subject: Why are Arena titles permanent?
[quote ascuns]
Well as somebody that is pretty new and not a romanian speaker, i know how hard it is and while its similar on retail that it's hard to get to the right people, it's even harder here.
  Topic: Frostmage PvP guide suggestions
Doerdy

Replies: 3
Views: 1323

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-02-2017, 16:52:55   Subject: Frostmage PvP guide suggestions
[quote ascuns]
I will have time to write the guide the next 1-2 weeks and will try to touch on some on those topics. Gotta say tho that i was more or less considering doing an more advanced guide for people that are already familiar with the basics of mages. I will still try to cover some basics and in the end i can always add something if questions/suggestions are coming up.
Doerdy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-02-2017, 15:22:21   Subject: Why are Arena titles permanent?
[quote ascuns]
Just like an achievment in a raid encounter indicates if or how much experience somebody has, it is the same with pvp. They give you an impression of what you can expect from him and you obviously try to choose who you play with.
If you do a raid and want to clear SoO in mythic, you are not only looking at the ilvl, you also what to know if he has experience and is capable of doing those encounters and its exactly the same in PvP.
The moment titles don't mean anything because everyone is able to keep them, donate them or whatever its also making it harder for new people to find partner of similar skilllevel, bec ...
Doerdy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-02-2017, 13:04:13   Subject: Why are Arena titles permanent?
Hey,
im wondering why the titles Gladiator, Duelist, Rival and Challenger are permanent here. Normally those titles get removed after the following season ended and only r1 titles stay permanent. Its sometimes kinda misleading that when you see someone running around with Gladiator and think its from the last season and in fact he did it like 9-10 seasons ago.
Just wondering if there is a particular reason for that.

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next