Pass
2FA

Search found 462 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk] Fighting without weapon
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 2
Views: 83

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-01-2020, 05:04:54   Subject: [REJECTED] [Monk] Fighting without weapon
Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 4
Views: 84

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2019, 09:36:06   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
I stand corrected then, thanks for the research. I assumed it worked the same as avenger shield for prots, but I suppose that was a bad comparison.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 84

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2019, 02:21:03   Subject: [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194153&name=lunar-strike / Explosive Affix
Bug description: Lunar strike doesn't work against the balls spawned by the Explosive ...
  Topic: [Hunter] vs Fallen Avatar
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 12
Views: 375

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 04-12-2019, 03:24:06   Subject: [Hunter] vs Fallen Avatar
[quote ascuns]

I can feel my brain cells committing suicide 1 by 1 after reading that sentence.

Putting that aside, I can't believe that neither of you thought to look for a good hunter log or video on youtube on Avatar and see whether or not the hunter uses 3 potions (or m ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] Chaos strike damage
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 3
Views: 178

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-11-2019, 19:42:12   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] Chaos strike damage
To quote Luke Skywalker:
"Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong"
  Topic: [REJECTED] Protection Paladin
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 103

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-11-2019, 17:06:17   Subject: [REJECTED] Protection Paladin
It's not a bug it's how scaling works at lvl 101 with BoE 840 lvl 101 items. Please google what a twink is before posting nonsense.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance][Talent]Starfall visual representation with Stellar Drift talent
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 127

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-10-2019, 16:24:47   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance][Talent]Starfall visual representation with Stellar Drift talent
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Druid-Balance-Stellar-Drift-t545235.html
  Topic: [Rogue][All] Evasion vs Fists of Fury
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 7
Views: 510

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 20-10-2019, 11:07:26   Subject: [Rogue][All] Evasion vs Fists of Fury
"Cheap Shot and Kidney Shot can be dodged/parried unless you are behind your target. I believe Maim, Rake Stun, Mighty Bash, Intimidation (Hunter talent), and Fists of Fury also fall into this category."
This is from a forum post in December 2016, so that would be early legion. Fists of Fury didn't change me ...
  Topic: [Druid][Talent] Typhoon - No push effect
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 163

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 30-09-2019, 00:42:38   Subject: [Druid][Talent] Typhoon - No push effect
It only works against normal tiered enemies. Elites just get a daze effect. And even against the few normal mobs it works against, the knockback is incredibly slow and the mobs act like they're levitating & moonwalking.Anyway, you'd better record a video or just screenshot it the moment you cast it if you want anyt ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [hunter] Windburst Evade
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 263

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-09-2019, 15:25:59   Subject: [REJECTED] [hunter] Windburst Evade
1:24. Windburst evades but damages Harjatan.
Evade most likely is a visual/inoffensive bug that comes from the movement speed bonus it offers allies.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [hunter] Windburst Evade
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 263

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-09-2019, 12:54:26   Subject: [REJECTED] [hunter] Windburst Evade
The damage is being dealt every time Thinking
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Agility base stat.
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 16
Views: 865

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-09-2019, 15:49:46   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Agility base stat.
So far no matter what class or gear I used in my testing, I haven't been able to reach the average rogue's agility. I can't get anywhere close to a rogue's agility if I equip items worth the same ilvl someone else has on retail. The only way I was able to surpass a 937 ilvl rogue's agility on freakz was on a 959 demon ...
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-09-2019, 23:52:33   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Agility base stat.
I'm trying to compare things on a few agility-based characters and I didn't know whether to take that into account or not. I'll see more about that tomorrow. So far I did a few tests on my demon hunters, which starts with the same base agility, 9031. I was able to get pretty close agility numbers when compared to other demon hunters on w.logs, but there'll inevitably be a diffe ...
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-09-2019, 22:31:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Agility base stat.
Just out of curiosity, are you sure that the Summary Tab in a log of a character takes Flasks/Food/Aug.Runes into account when presenting the stats of said character (WarcraftLogs) ?
  Topic: [Druid][Guardian] Rage of the Sleeper oneshot
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 6
Views: 771

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 16-09-2019, 18:55:30   Subject: [Druid][Guardian] Rage of the Sleeper oneshot
Any updates on this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BohfUiAh3Dc ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkPUaSUKE

Page 1 of 31 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next