Pass
2FA

Search found 523 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: BFA island expeditions
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 6
Views: 1047

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-08-2020, 03:24:10   Subject: BFA island expeditions
I was sarcastic in my comment, the idea is utterly stupid.
  Topic: BFA island expeditions
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 6
Views: 1047

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2020, 18:07:39   Subject: BFA island expeditions
Yes, I too would like BfA that isn't like BfA.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Darkheart Thicket - Archdruid Glaidalis primal rampage
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 5
Views: 1040

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2020, 19:04:19   Subject: [REJECTED] Darkheart Thicket - Archdruid Glaidalis primal rampage
In the video you linked the guy was sitting in a safe spot as he took a few steps back before it went through, meanwhile the DK on Freakz was sitting still.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Trinket] Ley Spark Exploit/Bug
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 2
Views: 1140

PostForum: Items   Posted: 06-05-2020, 02:10:12   Subject: [Trinket] Ley Spark Exploit/Bug
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=140027&name=ley-spark
Bug description: The stacks granted by ley spark do not expire instantly after the 15 seconds from the ...
  Topic: [Mythic+] *Not-As-Significant Exploit* Potions Before Starting the Key
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 674

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-05-2020, 19:26:20   Subject: [Mythic+] *Not-As-Significant Exploit* Potions Before Starting the Key
[quote ascuns]
What? Did you even read what I said or...?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Caution ! Kicking key holder from mythic keystone doesnt disband party!
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 3
Views: 754

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2020, 21:17:31   Subject: [REJECTED] Caution ! Kicking key holder from mythic keystone doesnt disband party!
That is how it's supposed to work? What're you talking about, where have you seen this happen differently?

Update @ 04-05-2020, 21:17:31

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/54sbi1/got_kicked_before_last_boss_from_a_your_key/ Maybe take a second to Google w ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Darkheart Thicket - Archdruid Glaidalis primal rampage
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 5
Views: 1040

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2020, 21:09:36   Subject: [REJECTED] Darkheart Thicket - Archdruid Glaidalis primal rampage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYWcap2I-8E

Everything is fine as can be seen at 9:22. Learn the mechanics before complaining. Melee are supposed to leave the melee range before the cast is finished, if they don't, what happened to that DK is what's supposed ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Eye of Azshara] Serpentrix Fire and Arcane Heads
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 1
Views: 1414

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-05-2020, 22:07:12   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Eye of Azshara] Serpentrix Fire and Arcane Heads
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: The Fire & Arcane heads spawned by Serpentrix at 66 and 33 percent HP *SHOULD* be Stunable, currently, they are immune to it.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnqX3XPlA00 The Paladin uses Hammer of Justice on the ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Paladin][Protection] Lay on Hands vs Necrotic
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 1
Views: 248

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 21:27:57   Subject: [Paladin][Protection] Lay on Hands vs Necrotic
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Lay on Hands is supposed to heal you through Necrotic stacks, currently it isn't.
Proof:
  Topic: [FIXED] [Paladin][Protection] Bulwark of Order Major Issue vs Necrotic
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 1046

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 18:16:08   Subject: [Paladin][Protection] Bulwark of Order Major Issue vs Necrotic
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=209389&name=bulwark-of-order
Bug description: Bulwark of Order is interacting incredibly strange with Necrotic. With Necrotic stacks on you, it's cap no longer exists, and it doesn't actual ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warr] Artifact level -strom'kar
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 4
Views: 448

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 12:47:11   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warr] Artifact level -strom'kar
Stamina gains from artifacts have been nerfed at some point after 7.1.5 from 0.75% (IIRC) to an unknown number (less than that though) to compensate for the amount of traits people started to get. The increase should be & is minimal, and is about 0.1 mil h ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] "seat of the triumvirate" first boss
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 385

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 12:38:26   Subject: [REJECTED] "seat of the triumvirate" first boss
The video you linked as proof is from 7.3.2, I've checked multiple POVs from 7.3.5 including one from JB on the same character, and neither him, nor any other group have used roots on him.
  Topic: [Mythic+] *Not-As-Significant Exploit* Potions Before Starting the Key
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 674

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-04-2020, 14:30:05   Subject: [Mythic+] *Not-As-Significant Exploit* Potions Before Starting the Key
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Mythic-Significant-Exploit-Drums-Before-Starting-the-Key-t579444.html Just as with this, Potions of Prolonged Power and any other consumables for that matter, should NOT have their cooldown ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] All specs Global Cooldown Bugged PVP and PVE
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 19
Views: 3454

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-04-2020, 14:20:23   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] All specs Global Cooldown Bugged PVP and PVE
Pretty sure this is a general issue with instant spells, particularly affecting melees. I've heard Ferals and Feral-affinity Restos have the same thing.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Paladin][Protection] Avenger's Shield
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 1120

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-04-2020, 12:55:32   Subject: [Paladin][Protection] Avenger's Shield
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Avenger's Shield currently applies the silence effect to any and ALL dungeon bosses I can think of, thereby providing incredible defense against bosses like Ivanyr, where you prevent him from casting Arcane Blasts for ...

Page 1 of 35 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next