Pass
2FA

Search found 473 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Protection] Block Chance
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 5
Views: 32

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 13:53:24   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Protection] Block Chance
I will look into this further and post some updates some time later today. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 13:49:25   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Protection] Block Chance
Hmm that would actually make some sense considering I have 57% Parry 42% Block and 3% Dodge. Assuming that's the case then I most likely was wrong about this, I'll wait for a mod to have the final say ...
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 11:31:02   Subject: [Paladin][Protection] Block Chance
WoW Freakz spell link: -
Bug description: Block Chance on Protection has to have something wrong with it. On a character with 41% Mastery (The tooltip on it says "Increases your chance to block ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon hunter] [havoc] Shattered souls
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 3
Views: 57

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2020, 18:40:12   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon hunter] [havoc] Shattered souls
Souls obtained from Demonic Appetite never did and will never give you that buff. Please research before posting such nonsense.
EDIT: Just for clarity: The 20% Increase only occurs if you obtain the s ...
  Topic: [Court of Stars] Duskwatch Sentry
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 1
Views: 24

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 28-03-2020, 13:51:34   Subject: [Court of Stars] Duskwatch Sentry
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The Duskwatch Sentry's Throw Torch ability that he uses upon being pulled hits twice in 0.00 seconds, making it almost unsurvivable in most cases, especially with T ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Mythic+ Affix] Explosive
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 2
Views: 478

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 27-03-2020, 12:32:56   Subject: [Mythic+ Affix] Explosive
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=120651&name=fel-explosives
Bug description: Orbs spawned by the Affix have WAY too much life. Currently, in a +23 key with Fortified ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Connection problem !
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 39

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 13:08:12   Subject: [REJECTED] Connection problem !
Ahh yes, this is quite an insidious class bug indeed. Thank God you posted it!
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Resto][Talent] Abundance - PvP
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 30

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 11:55:47   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Resto][Talent] Abundance - PvP
It's been posted about a million times by now.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] Soul Fragments/Lesser Soul Fragments
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 62

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 16:06:57   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] Soul Fragments/Lesser Soul Fragments
They spawn close enough that you don't have to leave his melee range to pick them up. It's even better than it is on retail, because you don't end up picking them up by mistake.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][All] Lady and the Child targeting
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 3
Views: 274

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 07-03-2020, 18:06:05   Subject: [FIXED] [Druid][All] Lady and the Child targeting
Most of that is true except "The 2nd moonfire's target should be totally random target who is in range(20y), is valid dmgable target(in los, in combat, hostile npcs or players)." The 2nd tar ...
  Topic: [Quest][Antorus] Bringing the Big Guns
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 1
Views: 116

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 31-01-2020, 22:31:42   Subject: [Quest][Antorus] Bringing the Big Guns
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Quest is incompletable due to a yellow console not appearing after obtaining the Light's Judgement, most likely a phasing issue.
Proof: http://prntscr.com/qvsjp2

Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk] Fighting without weapon
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 134

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-01-2020, 05:04:54   Subject: [REJECTED] [Monk] Fighting without weapon
Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 4
Views: 132

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2019, 09:36:06   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
I stand corrected then, thanks for the research. I assumed it worked the same as avenger shield for prots, but I suppose that was a bad comparison.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 4
Views: 132

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2019, 02:21:03   Subject: [Druid][Balance] Lunar Strike & Explosive
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194153&name=lunar-strike / Explosive Affix
Bug description: Lunar strike doesn't work against the balls spawned by the Explosive ...
  Topic: [Hunter] vs Fallen Avatar
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 12
Views: 478

PostForum: 7.2.5 Bug report   Posted: 04-12-2019, 03:24:06   Subject: [Hunter] vs Fallen Avatar
[quote ascuns]

I can feel my brain cells committing suicide 1 by 1 after reading that sentence.

Putting that aside, I can't believe that neither of you thought to look for a good hunter log or video on youtube on Avatar and see whether or not the hunter uses 3 potions (or m ...

Page 1 of 32 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next