Pass
2FA

Search found 70 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] class hall missions scoutingmap 3rd relic
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 2
Views: 626

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-09-2017, 15:20:20   Subject: [REJECTED] class hall missions scoutingmap 3rd relic
Scouting map works fine with my pala and regarding the 3rd relic you must complete the quest line for it http://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-campaign-for-the-third-artifact-relic-guide . PS: to get the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Pandaria Portal Bug
Drunkenpanda

Views: 596

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-09-2017, 15:12:30   Subject: [REJECTED] Pandaria Portal Bug
Hello , this is a strange bug if you made the quests for pandaria you should be afle to use the portal from stormwind.Try deleting your catch and wtf files maybe it will help you.Best regards.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Parachute Quest
Drunkenpanda

Views: 725

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-09-2017, 00:05:14   Subject: [REJECTED] Parachute Quest
You will find the guy with the "?" mark gray if you go down a little.The quest auto completes from there .Best of luck.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Blasted Lands] The Dark Portal
Drunkenpanda

Views: 671

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-09-2017, 00:03:59   Subject: [REJECTED] [Blasted Lands] The Dark Portal
Hello , did you try using the portal from Stormwind ,mage district in the big tower? Use the portal from there and you will reach blasted lands from WOD. Best of luck.
  Topic: [REJECTED] I dont have Quests in Suramar and Valsharah
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 6
Views: 2441

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2017, 23:59:24   Subject: [REJECTED] I dont have Quests in Suramar and Valsharah
You could also see if the quests for Suramar starts after you use : Shift + J.
  Topic: [REJECTED] bug during the quest line ( monk mistweaver campaign)
Drunkenpanda

Views: 686

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2017, 23:54:19   Subject: [REJECTED] bug during the quest line ( monk mistweaver campaign)
I think if you relog the quest will start over at least that's what happened to my paladin when I did my quest line and had a bug. Hope this helps .Best of luck.
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't learn legion skinning from tauren in dalaran !
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 4
Views: 1125

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2017, 23:51:18   Subject: [REJECTED] I can't learn legion skinning from tauren in dalaran !
To be honest I don't think lw is working for the moment . Try and speak to a Gm maybe he will provide you more info and also try and see if you can learn it from SW.Best of luck.
  Topic: [REJECTED] You dont use our offical launcher
Drunkenpanda

Views: 414

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2017, 23:47:37   Subject: [REJECTED] You dont use our offical launcher
Try this : first of all delete the Catch and Wtf folders because they can cause bugs sometimes and next go to the wow folder ,right click it ,proprieties and uncheck the read only option. Maybe this w ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Launcher dissapeared
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 1
Views: 364

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2017, 23:45:17   Subject: [REJECTED] Launcher dissapeared
Most likely your anti virus detected the launcher as a virus with other folders and deleted it . Try to put the wow file as an exception or turn the antivirus off. Regarding your issue the best thing ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] World Quest
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 10
Views: 2370

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-09-2017, 16:21:19   Subject: [REJECTED] World Quest
Hello, you should try deleting the catch and wtf folder and also abandon all the quests that you have because if your quest log is full you will not get world quests. Best of luck.
  Topic: Getting kicked from the server all the time
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 1
Views: 1044

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-09-2017, 12:47:31   Subject: Getting kicked from the server all the time
Hello, you can try this: go to the folder where you have wow , right click on the folder, go to properties option and uncheck read only.This should help you because it helps me .Ps: I do it every day ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Toy]Golden Hearthstone Card : Lord Jaraxxus
Drunkenpanda

Views: 1098

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-09-2017, 10:43:14   Subject: [REJECTED] [Toy]Golden Hearthstone Card : Lord Jaraxxus
Can confirm the bug maybe someone will look into this.
  Topic: New account login bug
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 5
Views: 1351

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-09-2017, 12:37:21   Subject: New account login bug
Regarding the launcher error go where you have the main wow file ,right click and uncheck read only . I think this will help you because I had this issue in the past . ( I do the uncheck thing everyda ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The game is unplayable or incomplete.
Drunkenpanda

Replies: 4
Views: 1088

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-09-2017, 12:34:10   Subject: [REJECTED] The game is unplayable or incomplete.
Better download the torrent so that you don't have this issue.Best of luck.
  Topic: Launcher bug
Drunkenpanda

Views: 1119

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-09-2017, 12:07:29   Subject: Launcher bug
You should try this : delete first the catch and wtf files ,then remake the interface ,macros how you like them and then relog ( not alt + f4 because they will not be saved ) just use logout and come ...

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next