Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Regarding in-game store purchases of PvE armor
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 1
Views: 363

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-08-2019, 23:05:26   Subject: Regarding in-game store purchases of PvE armor
Hello!
Just a quick question... I'm planning on purchasing multiple PvE armor items from the in-game shop soon, and I would like to know for example... If I bought the item "Diadem of the Highbo ...
  Topic: Hi. :]
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 7
Views: 1260

PostForum: Welcome !   Posted: 22-08-2019, 05:15:04   Subject: Hi. :]
So, uh... Yeah, I've been lurking for a couple years, but never actually posted any introductory thing or anything...
I trolled the global_en chat with Nekoshi for a little bit... That was awhile ago ...
  Topic: Regarding Item “Lovely Purple Dress”
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 3
Views: 542

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-08-2019, 21:19:40   Subject: Regarding Item “Lovely Purple Dress”
Yes, I know it can’t be transmogrified. I just want it as a part in the outfit.
  Topic: Regarding Item “Lovely Purple Dress”
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 3
Views: 542

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-08-2019, 09:37:12   Subject: Regarding Item “Lovely Purple Dress”
Character Name: Gaia
Item Name & ID: Lovely Purple Dress (22280)
Hello! -
So, this post isn’t for a recovery, BUT it does have to do with both items, and also a request. I just wasn̵ ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Lost "Albino Drake" Mount Unobtainable
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 1
Views: 762

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-03-2018, 04:07:13   Subject: Lost "Albino Drake" Mount Unobtainable
Character Name: Nekoshi
Item Name & ID: [url=http://www.wowhead.com/item=44178/reins-of-the-albino-drake]Reins of the Albino Drake ID#44178
Armory Link: ?
Details: A while ago (back on the MoP ...
  Topic: Help with adding funds to account?
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 2
Views: 745

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-10-2017, 21:10:00   Subject: Help with adding funds to account?
Really? *sigh* Well, I guess I'm going back to the bank again... :/
I'll try it and see what happens. Thank you~! -
  Topic: Help with adding funds to account?
DuchessMoon-Neko

Replies: 2
Views: 745

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-10-2017, 21:03:25   Subject: Help with adding funds to account?
Hello! Star
So, I tried adding funds to my account recently, and all went well except for the part where you had to enter your "Verified by VISA" info. (I was using a VISA debit card, by the ...

Page 1 of 1