Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Windows error while launching wow
Errea

Replies: 10
Views: 2084

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-11-2016, 21:23:55   Subject: Windows error while launching wow
[quote ascuns]
I tried as you said and......it was working! I didn't change anything apart from the windowed mode and when i put it on fullscreen it was freezing again D:
What can the problem be?
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-11-2016, 19:15:01   Subject: Windows error while launching wow
[quote ascuns]
Thank you very much, i will try -
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-11-2016, 18:18:48   Subject: Windows error while launching wow
[quote ascuns]
I have bought a new one, i have it since 2 weeks. Didn´t tried other games......
What do you suggest to do? The thing is, it was working perfectly the first week......then suddently this, i really don´t know -
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-11-2016, 13:23:24   Subject: Windows error while launching wow
[quote ascuns]
Just freeze completely, can´t do anything apart from shutting it down -
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-11-2016, 12:46:01   Subject: Windows error while launching wow
[quote ascuns]

Tried, same problem again, nothing changed.

This time i notice that my antivirus was displaying a problem with two wow files, could be that the problem?
The thing is i didn´t change anything and from one day to another this is happening..
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-11-2016, 01:16:07   Subject: Windows error while launching wow
Hello guys,
i´ve started to play again since a week (was off for a couple of months, never had a problem before) and everything was working well.
Yestarday i just launched wow and in the login screen the whole system just got blocked. I had to turn off my pc and start it again cause there was no other way.
This error is now happening in the login screen everytime i launch the game.
I tried to download the game again, i tried to delete the cache folder and i updated my driver.......nothhin ...
  Topic: Mists of Pandaria Installation Guide
Errea

Replies: 183
Views: 638130

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-10-2015, 22:52:44   Subject: Mists of Pandaria Installation Guide
[quote ascuns]
Tried to disable all the addons, still the same problem -
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-10-2015, 15:08:54   Subject: Mists of Pandaria Installation Guide
http://i59.tinypic.com/653e5y.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/vcq51v.jpg
What about the error logs? What do you mean?
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-10-2015, 13:24:14   Subject: Mists of Pandaria Installation Guide
Greetings, Errea!
Did you try re-downloading the default blizzard addons from our add on page?
Cheers, Ash.
As i said i already followed your intructions and tried......nothing changes!
Any other way to fix it?
Errea

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-10-2015, 13:34:49   Subject: Mists of Pandaria Installation Guide
"If you're getting UI errors such as "Blizzard_something has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI" follow these steps"
Hello i was downloading your launcher and followed all the steps but i have still problems with the UI errors.
Everything works fine but if i want to open the Guild window it says that it is disabled by the UI bla bla something.
What can i do in order to fix this? I Already tried with your instructions!
Thanks

Page 1 of 1