User
Pass
2FA

Search found 1334 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
Erudax

Replies: 3
Views: 264

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 28-07-2022, 20:41:59   Subject: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
It is a visual bug, some accolades that you earn shouldn't be there, misleading you to think you have a higher score than you actually have. For instance, when you earn Annihilator and mouseover it, y ...
  Topic: Night Fae, Niya ability Grove Invigoration.
Erudax

Replies: 5
Views: 560

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 08-04-2022, 22:16:04   Subject: Night Fae, Niya ability Grove Invigoration.
Confirmed.
  Topic: [Druid][Form]Travel and Moonkin form
Erudax

Replies: 4
Views: 506

PostForum: Class spells / talents   Posted: 08-03-2022, 10:15:22   Subject: [Druid][Form]Travel and Moonkin form
It is a known bug, could you try unstucking? I fixed it that way for my character, and never had the problem since.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Eternal Palace] [Orgozoa] Desensitizing Sting vs Amniotic Splatter
Erudax

Replies: 1
Views: 392

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-08-2021, 20:33:06   Subject: [REJECTED] [The Eternal Palace] [Orgozoa] Desensitizing Sting vs Amniotic Splatter
I've tanked Orgozoa and soaked multiple times since then, and haven't experienced this issue. If it happens again, re-post the thread please.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Amniotic splatter
Erudax

Views: 656

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-08-2021, 22:21:49   Subject: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Amniotic splatter
I've tested it, the damage is significantly lower now. If you think it's still too high, please open another report.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Amniotic splatter
Erudax

Views: 656

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-08-2021, 22:48:10   Subject: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Amniotic splatter
There was a fix for the damage recently, can you tell me if it still hits too hard?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Arcing Current
Erudax

Views: 455

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-08-2021, 15:54:16   Subject: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Arcing Current
Everyone who had the debuff took damage, wdym?
Here, I'll let you in on two sources:
https://youtu.be/ZROMZdplevs?t=76
Timestamped at the correct moment.
WoWHead guide, just skip to the mythic sec ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Arcing Current
Erudax

Views: 455

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-08-2021, 14:39:53   Subject: [REJECTED] [Orgozoa] Arcing Current
It's working as intended, the spell on Mythic is supposed to hit everyone with the debuff.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Eternal Palace] Queen Azshara vs. decrees
Erudax

Replies: 2
Views: 204

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2021, 18:43:32   Subject: [REJECTED] [The Eternal Palace] Queen Azshara vs. decrees
Queen's Decree for Stay! is changed in Heroic. Do you see those large purple pillars? You have to stay inside them, otherwise you get Sanction stacks.
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [M+] Quaking
Erudax

Views: 1460

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 06-08-2021, 08:22:08   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [M+] Quaking
It's been a month since I posted, and it hasn't been fixed. This week is again, quaking week.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Essence] Blood of the Enemy
Erudax

Replies: 5
Views: 1382

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-08-2021, 08:18:17   Subject: [Essence] Blood of the Enemy
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=297108&name=blood-of-the-enemy
Character name: Managarmr
Bug description: Blood of the Enemy is extremely unresponsive, it even ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [M+] Quaking
Erudax

Views: 1460

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-07-2021, 18:25:09   Subject: [M+] Quaking
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Drdisrespect
Bug description: Quaking deals damage to the player, it should only deal damage to other players around you.
Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v ...
  Topic: What is wrong with feral druid?
Erudax

Replies: 1
Views: 333

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-06-2021, 07:58:33   Subject: What is wrong with feral druid?
Advice: don't play feral. Just don't.
It lacks AoE damage severely, even if you run stuff like Predator, Primal Wrath or Brutal Slash/MoC chances are the mobs already died from the Unholy DK in your ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Temple of Sethraliss] Polarized Spire
Erudax

Replies: 2
Views: 918

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 04-06-2021, 08:07:13   Subject: [Temple of Sethraliss] Polarized Spire
WoW Freakz link: https://i.imgur.com/ZiMTIPd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WxwRz0t.jpg
  Topic: Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Erudax

Replies: 151
Views: 19243

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-06-2021, 00:27:43   Subject: Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
First boss of BoT deals a ridiculous amount of shadow damage on melee attacks (which active mitigation is more or less useless against). Mythic difficulty.
Void Hunter or whatever the add's name is f ...

Page 1 of 89 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89  Next