Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: The Taste of Corruption
FinnDake

Replies: 4
Views: 760

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-12-2021, 23:52:46   Subject: The Taste of Corruption
[quote ascuns]

Hi, I confirm the bugs that have been reported, in the world mission of Legion (The taste of courruption) the waters cannot be purified as there is no interaction button with them. The same problem ...
  Topic: [Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring
FinnDake

Replies: 9
Views: 1417

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-11-2021, 19:52:18   Subject: [Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring
[quote ascuns]
Once killed it should change color but normally when you kill it it freezes and gives you the loot chest, I made a couple of attempts and tried to get the yellow bar under its waist to load and in that way you manage to do it. change its shape, the problem is ...
  Topic: A droppble mount is missing
FinnDake

Replies: 0
Views: 360

PostForum: Other   Posted: 24-11-2021, 12:48:07   Subject: A droppble mount is missing
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147835&name=riddler-s-mind-worm
Character name:
A droppable mount is missing
Bug description: Riddler's Mind-Worm mount cannot be unlocked. For this mount, you have to go around Azeroth reading eight pages in a precise order. To then get to a chest ...

Page 1 of 1