Pass
2FA

Search found 11 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: BFA Tiragarde Sound - Cagney NPC - Wrong Text Bug
GustavChris

Replies: 1
Views: 480

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-12-2020, 18:35:30   Subject: BFA Tiragarde Sound - Cagney NPC - Wrong Text Bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=122671&name=cagney
Character name: Plantera
Bug description: The text when you talk to Cagney in Tiragarde Sound is replaced with E ...
  Topic: Brand New English Guild --- "Swans" [Alliance]
GustavChris

Replies: 3
Views: 492

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-07-2020, 07:35:11   Subject: Brand New English Guild --- "Swans" [Alliance]
New guild "Swans" is recruiting english understanding 920+ ilvl players for: mythic+ -- raiding at earlier times (a big point on this guild) -- casual mythic progression -- maybe transmog co ...
  Topic: CORPSES NOT LOOTABLE [Borean Tundra] Emergency Protocol: Section 8.2, Paragraph C
GustavChris

Replies: 0
Views: 222

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-04-2020, 08:01:40   Subject: CORPSES NOT LOOTABLE [Borean Tundra] Emergency Protocol: Section 8.2, Paragraph C
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=11795&name=emergency-protocol-section-8.2-paragraph-c
Bug description:
In this quest, you can find the corpses you need to loo ...
  Topic: I need help with mining
GustavChris

Views: 999

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-10-2017, 18:13:49   Subject: I need help with mining
So i've recently decided to level mining on my level 110 character. Haven't played WoW since MoP by the way (except for just recently when i started on this server), so i don't have much knowledge abo ...
  Topic: Time taken for vote point mounts to arrive?
GustavChris

Views: 651

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 07-10-2017, 20:08:23   Subject: Time taken for vote point mounts to arrive?
I just bought a Minion of Grumpus for 50 vote points? anybody know how long it takes to arrive?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Parachute Quest
GustavChris

Replies: 2
Views: 724

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-09-2017, 13:37:45   Subject: Parachute Quest
The quest as alliance when you arrive in pandaria, the captain gives you a quest where you need to find a parachute on the ship and glide down but you never are on a ship and therefore can't complete ...
  Topic: About the new launcher
GustavChris

Views: 921

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-09-2017, 17:55:25   Subject: About the new launcher
do i extract the files in the new launcher just directly into my full client folder with doing anything else? also sorry for opening new topic
-
  Topic: About the new launcher
GustavChris

Views: 921

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-09-2017, 17:50:44   Subject: About the new launcher
I downloaded the new launcher, do i need to put it anywhere to work?
I tried just opening the launcher and not the 64x version from the new launcher Winrar file and it came up with a bunch of stuff t ...
  Topic: Launcher is too old
GustavChris

Views: 609

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-09-2017, 17:43:20   Subject: Launcher is too old
I made a gnome character and when i logged in i was greeted by a message that looked like this:
https://imgur.com/aO9gIm5
But the thing is, i opened it through the launcher_freakz.exe file and it st ...
  Topic: Startup Error with Long Message
GustavChris

Views: 933

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-09-2017, 16:33:33   Subject: Yea but
Yea but it's not in there, i've tried looking for READONLY and it's not in Data...
  Topic: Startup Error with Long Message
GustavChris

Views: 933

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-09-2017, 16:27:14   Subject: Startup Error with Long Message
Hello, i just joined and installed this and clicked on WoW as it said, but then it came up with a weird error. I can't find the ONLY READ file anywhere and i look at some other help reports similar to ...

Page 1 of 1