Pass
2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Eonar] Surge of life bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 2
Views: 831

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-06-2020, 15:09:58   Subject: [Eonar] Surge of life bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=245781&name=surge-of-life
Bug description: The wings (Surge of life) that we get from eonar fight is bugged and kept with me after the ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 4
Views: 647

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-05-2020, 12:00:08   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
@Infinnity
Yes I didnt even recruit a single ebon soldier since I created the DK, and also i found out that the hunter recruiter has the same issue
  Topic: [REJECTED] DK Mount Quest Bugged
Hovernomerci

Views: 977

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-04-2020, 19:38:35   Subject: [REJECTED] DK Mount Quest Bugged
@sarah/@micro
I have posted this topic for over a week and still no reply can someone at least advise what should be done, cuze the quest still can't get finished or abandoned until now ?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Class orderhall talents bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 5
Views: 635

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-04-2020, 15:31:40   Subject: [REJECTED] Class orderhall talents bugged
I dont know if u did read the post till the end or not but the last sentence stated as such "If u want proof please reply to me or inform me how since it cant be shown in an image." so yeh a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] DK Mount Quest Bugged
Hovernomerci

Views: 977

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-04-2020, 00:29:58   Subject: DK Mount Quest Bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46720&name=frozen-memories
Bug description:
I'm doing the DK mount class quest right now, the quests name is "Frozen Me ...
Hovernomerci

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-04-2020, 17:26:43   Subject: [REJECTED] Class orderhall talents bugged
I just checked now, still it cant be changed i click on the talent "Travel Form" to be changed to from "Evergreen" but nothing happens at all
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
Hovernomerci

Views: 647

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-04-2020, 10:43:06   Subject: Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
Wow Freakz Link: I dont understand what im supposed to link here. please clarify more and ill get u whatever link u need.
Bug description: Im not able to recruit the Ebon Soldiers and I finished my c ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Death gate
Hovernomerci

Views: 402

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-04-2020, 00:19:15   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Death gate
Confirmed, also when i take death gate from outside dalaran, i thought maybe its related to rested areas, but even outdoors it still can bug and just sometimes very few moments it doesnt bug
  Topic: [REJECTED] Magatha Grimtotem Shaman Follower Quest Chain Bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 0
Views: 161

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:49:17   Subject: Magatha Grimtotem Shaman Follower Quest Chain Bugged
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I cant seem to begin the quest chain for my last follower in the order hall (Magatha Grimtotem), the quest chain begins with the quest "A Humble Request" ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim]Above the Winter Moonlight
Hovernomerci

Views: 422

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 13:24:38   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim]Above the Winter Moonlight
I deleted the cache and used unstuck from the site for my character and flew back to stormheim, but still cant find the NPC in any of the locations (camp, hill before first grapple over wall, in middl ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim]Above the Winter Moonlight
Hovernomerci

Views: 422

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 12:15:35   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim]Above the Winter Moonlight
Same thing happened to me, i tried relogging where i took the previous quest and above the tower and even on the mountain after grapple, nothing the npc just disappeared and didnt even give me the &qu ...
Hovernomerci

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 02:11:34   Subject: Class orderhall talents bugged
Bug description: Cant change class orderhall talents (monk and druid specifically)
I cant seem to change the talents in the class orderhall talents, i wanted to change from the monk class hall talen ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] World Quests not showing in Stormeheim
Hovernomerci

Replies: 10
Views: 924

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 01:54:13   Subject: [REJECTED] World Quests not showing in Stormeheim
I also cant see any WQ's in stormheim, i tried relogging, reloading and even removing all addons, still nothing. And the weird part is i can see the WQ's on all my other characters, but my main cant s ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Item swap bug and sold by mistake
Hovernomerci

Replies: 1
Views: 300

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-05-2019, 17:17:34   Subject: Item swap bug and sold by mistake
Character Name: Naadz-Felsong
Item Name & ID: Dont remember but it was a 880 ilvl leggings
Armory Link: N/A
Details: (optional)
I was doing wq's and all of a sudden when i went to sell the un ...

Page 1 of 1