Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Questline broken at rampart near ashenvale
JDFriend

Replies: 4
Views: 602

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 06-02-2017, 22:31:43   Subject: Questline broken at rampart near ashenvale
WoW Freakz link: No link / Broken questline
Bug description: Quest in rampart in durator, near ashenvale zoneline.
Proof: If you click the elephant to ride it to kill night elves you can constantly ...
  Topic: Channel Request for Icetooth
JDFriend

Replies: 2
Views: 700

PostForum: TeamSpeak channel requests   Posted: 02-02-2017, 21:22:22   Subject: Thank you
Ok I don't have a solid amout of people that would use it right now. I will wait or purchase a channel to save room for others. Thank you.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Utgarde pinnacle skadi the ruthless bug
JDFriend

Views: 1636

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-02-2017, 21:19:01   Subject: Utgard pinnacle - skadi the ruthless flies underground
Upon entering skadi area I found two blue proto drakes flapping their wings. Once you engage skadi or cross the trigger threshold he will mount one of these drakes and fly behind you, leaving one stat ...
  Topic: Channel Request for Icetooth
JDFriend

Replies: 2
Views: 700

PostForum: TeamSpeak channel requests   Posted: 01-02-2017, 01:29:49   Subject: Channel Request for Icetooth
Channel Name:
Subchannels:
Why do you need a permanent channel: - Because i would like to be able to talk with my friends here and Skype is terrible and TS uses very little data and ram. I'd o ...
  Topic: Trying to come over to Freakz from w******
JDFriend

Views: 658

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-01-2017, 01:43:21   Subject: Trying to come over to Freakz from w******
Hello all,
Need some help. I have created a login obviously for the forum, I have downloaded MOP from the forum link, i have also downloaded the addons to replace files, i went to the login and typed ...

Page 1 of 1