User
Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Cracked Soulweb not giving Broken Soulweb to start the quest for Swift Gloomhoof mount
Jinty

Replies: 1
Views: 287

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-03-2022, 09:27:17   Subject: Cracked Soulweb not giving Broken Soulweb to start the quest for Swift Gloomhoof mount
WoW Freakz link: 355800
Character name:Fototaxis
Bug description: In Tirna Scithe the cracked soulweb is by a cart above the NPC Oranomonos. It can be clicked on but then nothing happens. My charact ...
  Topic: We couldn't log you in with what you just entered.
Jinty

Replies: 30
Views: 9544

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-06-2017, 00:42:14   Subject: We couldn't log you in with what you just entered.
I am sorry that you think that when someone nontechnical asks a question, that you think they are creating a drama. I assure you that it is not so and never was my intention.
I started this conversat ...
Jinty

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-06-2017, 00:31:38   Subject: We couldn't log you in with what you just entered.
Okay ... so are you telling me that I have to re-download the launcher every time there is a server restart? Isn't it supposed to just update itself?
I am sorry, but as a nontechnical person, that se ...
Jinty

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-06-2017, 00:24:40   Subject: We couldn't log you in with what you just entered.
Okay .. so today I managed to get in without changing anything my end ... played the trial character for about 15 minutes ... then there was a notified server restart ... then the same as happened yes ...
Jinty

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-06-2017, 07:48:30   Subject: We couldn't log you in with what you just entered.
I am having this same issue - after logging in I am immediately asleep and then "you have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900319)"
I have deleted cache and WTF - no success
I have ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Deeds of Valor not working
Jinty

Replies: 5
Views: 766

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 09-03-2017, 02:04:43   Subject: [REJECTED] Deeds of Valor not working
I had 390 valor pts when i bought them and then used 250 for an upgrade so now i have 140 ... it shows that in the pics i already posted ... and the pics clearly show that i had 140 - used deed - stil ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Deeds of Valor not working
Jinty

Replies: 5
Views: 766

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 09-03-2017, 00:04:33   Subject: Deeds of Valor not working
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=112353&name=deeds-of-valor
Bug description: Deeds of Valor not working
Proof: I just spent 39,000 timeless coins on 13 Deeds of V ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Hallow's End quests - A Time to Gain & A Time to Lose
Jinty

Replies: 1
Views: 726

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-10-2016, 22:09:07   Subject: Hallow's End quests - A Time to Gain & A Time to Lose
The quests "A Time to Gain" and "A Time to Lose" needed for the Hallow's End Achievement and title do not work. For one there is a Horde wickerman but even standing right on it, it ...

Page 1 of 1