Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Please someone help me with the quest:Threads of Fate
Jirax

Replies: 2
Views: 364

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-03-2022, 15:42:27   Subject: Please someone help me with the quest:Threads of Fate
WoW Freakz link: Shadowlands
Character name:Jirayabrasil
Bug description: The npc is not in the indicated place.I delete the cache and it didn't work
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KBWUA3u
  Topic: [REJECTED] Quest:(Threads of Fate) I can't finish this quest because the npc is not in the indicated
Jirax

Replies: 4
Views: 564

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-02-2022, 01:20:42   Subject: [REJECTED] Quest:(Threads of Fate) I can't finish this quest because the npc is not in the indicated
I delete the cache and it didn't work. Please help me

Update @ 28-02-2022, 00:20:42

I delete the cache and it didn't work. Please help me[/b]
  Topic: [REJECTED] Quest:(Threads of Fate) I can't finish this quest because the npc is not in the indicated
Jirax

Replies: 4
Views: 564

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2022, 06:36:11   Subject: Quest:(Threads of Fate) I can't finish this quest because the npc is not in the indicated
WoW Freakz link: Shadowlands
Character name:Jirayabrasil
Bug description: I don't know how it happened. The npc is not where the quest is
https://imgur.com/a/KBWUA3u
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon I deleted the quest and I can't do it anymore and the quest
Jirax

Replies: 1
Views: 166

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2022, 17:23:01   Subject: The Legend of Mechagon I deleted the quest and I can't do it anymore and the quest
WoW Freakz link: The Legend of Mechagon help
Character name:Jirayadaigo
Bug description: I deleted the initial mission : The Legend of Mechagon. and I can't find the mission to do it again
Proof: ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon help bug
Jirax

Views: 142

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2022, 03:43:19   Subject: The Legend of Mechagon help bug
WoW Freakz link: The Legend of Mechagon
Character name:Jirayadaigo
Bug description: bug help
Proof:
I got an issue with a intro Mechagon quest. I was doing the The Legend of Mechagon quest but d ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't finish the Stormsong and Dance achievement
Jirax

Replies: 3
Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-11-2021, 23:56:30   Subject: [REJECTED] I can't finish the Stormsong and Dance achievement
thank you very much for your help....thank you brother
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't finish the Stormsong and Dance achievement
Jirax

Replies: 3
Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-11-2021, 02:50:33   Subject: I can't finish the Stormsong and Dance achievement
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Jirayakuma
Bug description:
Hi,
I'm trying to get the "Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder" achievement to be able to fly in BFA.
To get this I have to compl ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Assault And Battery has Dread-Rider Malwick he doesn't appear to me
Jirax

Views: 149

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-04-2020, 07:57:28   Subject: Assault And Battery has Dread-Rider Malwick he doesn't appear to me
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof: Quest: Assault And Battery has Dread-Rider Malwick he doesn't appear to me
tested with 2 chars and the mob Dread-Rider Malwick does not appear

Page 1 of 1