Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
KirathJ

Replies: 18
Views: 2566

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 16:49:10   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
Yes that is true,the ammount of fury you generate in Metamorphosis is way lower,than outside of it,still...even outside of it..its still broken,the whole fury regeneration thing is very broken atm.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
KirathJ

Replies: 18
Views: 2566

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 15:17:00   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
I have the same problems aswell,Demon Blades works only on 42%,from its 60% capacity,that destroys the fury flow,and not only this.. but its a critical problem,looking at the fact that the Demon Hunte ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc]Demon Blades and Anger of the Half Giants
KirathJ

Replies: 16
Views: 3777

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 14:17:59   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc]Demon Blades and Anger of the Half Giants
I can say i have the exact problems...with my Demon Hunter...No Sustainable Burst,and no fury.
  Topic: Problems with Fury Regeneration.
KirathJ

Replies: 3
Views: 1007

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-01-2019, 14:08:58   Subject: Problems with Fury Regeneration.
Hello there,Freakz Community,i'm an 921 Item Level,Demon Hunter with an playtime of 8 Months,and in all these months,i never saw this class to be so sloopy.
Like 2-3 days ago,right after the Gear U ...

Page 1 of 1