Pass
2FA

Search found 55 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Problem With Rematch Addon
Kralomax

Replies: 1
Views: 177

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2020, 17:55:32   Subject: Problem With Rematch Addon
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I have tried every version of the addon Rematch without any addons and it fails to work. All battle pets that I own are shown as "?" and can't be used by t ...
  Topic: Rematch Addon
Kralomax

Replies: 3
Views: 763

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-03-2020, 21:26:10   Subject: Rematch Addon
[quote ascuns]
I appreciate the link, but it's the same problem I had before. It's one of my favorite addons too! I have tried a bunch of different versions, addons enabled/disabled and nothing works.
Thanks again, ...
  Topic: Rematch Addon
Kralomax

Views: 763

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-03-2020, 18:26:27   Subject: Rematch Addon
Hello,
Does anyone have a link to a working d/l for the battle pet Rematch Addon? The ones I have tried do not show pets in your inventory, only an "?" where they should be.
Thank you
  Topic: XP Rates
Kralomax

Replies: 5
Views: 4896

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-03-2020, 04:13:01   Subject: XP Rates
[quote ascuns]
Ya, this isn't working correctly even in 7.3.5. The xp rate for quests is about 3x as much as retail (even set at 1x). I have all my settings on the website set to 1x, but it isn't working with quests xp scale. Please read my first post. I'm just trying to ma ...
Kralomax

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-03-2020, 00:17:35   Subject: XP Rates
[quote ascuns]
Ok ty. Those settings are even for editing rates on my account in the website? I can play something else until it is blizzlike rates until then. Thank you for the time in answering.
Kralomax

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-03-2020, 19:47:47   Subject: XP Rates
I'm playing my account with 1xp rates, but quest rates seem way high vs retail rates. The quest Volatile Mutations retail completion xp rate is 500xp while on Freakz it is 1700xp. Is this normal? Thank you.
edit: I'm out leveling the mobs in the starting area turning in quests. The rate is about 3x as high as it is on retail.
  Topic: Release the Kraken!
Kralomax

Replies: 0
Views: 172

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-03-2020, 17:31:32   Subject: Release the Kraken!
Please kind development team,
Please release the 7.3.5 upgrade early! We are stuck in our homes because of the virus and are bored and impatient. For the love of humanity, please release today!
Thank you /Salute!
  Topic: WeakAuras 2 updated
Kralomax

Views: 1722

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 10-12-2018, 17:56:24   Subject: Re: WeakAuras 2 updated
[quote ascuns]
Hello
I don't mean to change the subject, but I asked a similar question yesterday concerning profile strings for the tellmewhen addon. In my journey to find strings for my addon I will look around for those you need for weakauras. If you happen to find them for weakauras could you please post where you found them? I will use them rather than tellmewhen.
Thanks /Salute
  Topic: Tell Me When Profile Strings
Kralomax

Replies: 0
Views: 191

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-12-2018, 14:34:18   Subject: Tell Me When Profile Strings
Hello,
Does anyone have the 7.1.5 profile strings for the Tell Me When addon for each class that is scripted by chesder https://www.chesder.com? He has archived profiles but they don't go back far enough.
Thanks
  Topic: Monk Usefulness
Kralomax

Replies: 2
Views: 925

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 04-09-2018, 23:30:50   Subject: Monk Usefulness
[quote ascuns]
Thank you! I started a Windwalker. I kinda like the looks of the Brewmaster but don't like to tank! I'm having fun so far.
  Topic: Monk Usefulness
Kralomax

Views: 925

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 31-08-2018, 16:43:20   Subject: Monk Usefulness
Hello,
I wanted to try a monk, and wanted to know if anyone had input or thoughts on if they think they are useful in raids or dungeons?
Thank you
  Topic: TellMeWhen addon
Kralomax

Views: 1216

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-08-2018, 12:26:37   Subject: TellMeWhen addon
[quote ascuns]
Thank you again Denim, but I was looking for pre-made class profiles/scripts to import for TellMeWhen. I know that Legeion and BFA have libraries of pre-made imports and I was looking for them for MoP. I'm still searching!
Kralomax

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-08-2018, 11:47:06   Subject: TellMeWhen addon
[quote ascuns]
Thanks, but I was looking for 5.4.8. No biggy, I'm going to try and make my own! /Salute
Kralomax

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-08-2018, 01:25:49   Subject: TellMeWhen addon
Anyone know where to get the class profiles for this addon?
Thanks
  Topic: Dugi Guide
Kralomax

Views: 503

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-04-2018, 01:39:58   Subject: Dugi Guide
[quote ascuns]
Ya thanks for the reply. I googled probably for 3 hours or more. I looked for it on old saved backups I have, and even went to my sons house to look on his computer. Almost every torrent or download is for the essential release, not the full guide.

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next