Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: AddOns option wont show in game
Kwazer

Replies: 5
Views: 409

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-12-2020, 15:54:40   Subject: AddOns option wont show in game
I installed the addons extracted them and placed them in the addons folder and the addon option still doesnt show up ingame
Kwazer

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-12-2020, 15:27:16   Subject: AddOns option wont show in game
Yeah they are the correct version and I placed them in the addons folder. Also I deleated the folder and pasted the plugins again. And still no use. I got the addons from here https://forum.wow-freakz ...
Kwazer

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-12-2020, 15:15:56   Subject: AddOns option wont show in game
Hello I have recently returned and I installd everything and I went to install some addons from the forum page that a user had made with all the working links. I installed all the addons extraced them ...
Kwazer

Replies: 0
Views: 272

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-12-2020, 05:08:28   Subject: AddOns option wont show in game
Hello I have recently returned and I installd everything and I went to install some addons from the forum page that a user had made with all the working links. I installed all the addons extraced the ...
  Topic: Monk Training Quests [Kun-Lai Summit -> Peak of Serenity]
Kwazer

Replies: 2
Views: 256

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-08-2020, 14:47:43   Subject: Monk Training Quests [Kun-Lai Summit -> Peak of Serenity]
Yes its the same for me and i cant even start the quest

Page 1 of 1