Pass
2FA

Search found 43 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't login wtf?
Licuriciu

Replies: 3
Views: 825

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-02-2017, 10:49:47   Subject: [REJECTED] I can't login wtf?
Hello -
The Config file where you can change the realmlist is in the WTF file.
Searche for it and put :
SET locale "enGB"
SET installLocale "enGB"
SET realmlist "mo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Constant 1 min. disconnect
Licuriciu

Replies: 3
Views: 816

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 28-01-2017, 19:33:52   Subject: [REJECTED] Constant 1 min. disconnect
Hello! -
Maybe it will help you if you download the Freakz launcher again.
You can also try to reset the router or modem if you are playing on wifi.
I am not sure if those two options will help y ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Jewelcrafting Primal Diamond making bug
Licuriciu

Replies: 2
Views: 403

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 28-01-2017, 19:27:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Jewelcrafting Primal Diamond making bug
Hello.
It may be a browser problem , although I deleted the cache , but we can't see the proof image.
If more people can't see it , please update it again so someone can help you. -
Hav ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination doesnt working !!!
Licuriciu

Replies: 5
Views: 1225

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-01-2017, 20:30:40   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination doesnt working !!!
Hello.
As I know the proc of the trinket was disable since many players used it for exploits. They are working on it but I don't know if it will work before the change of the patch. Cheers -
  Topic: [REJECTED] Thin Cloth Shoes
Licuriciu

Views: 521

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-01-2017, 20:15:44   Subject: [REJECTED] Thin Cloth Shoes
Hello.
As the forum it's now international you should re-write your post if you want help.
As for your problem please bring more proof , such as the name or a link with the item and enchant.
C ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] warglaive of azzinoth on monk mw
Licuriciu

Replies: 4
Views: 994

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-01-2017, 20:06:31   Subject: [REJECTED] warglaive of azzinoth on monk mw
Hello.
Did you had any weapon in the main hand when you tried to equip this ? Try to remove the weapons and then left click on the item or put it in the slot. I hope this will help you. You can also ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Item Bugg
Licuriciu

Views: 403

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-01-2017, 19:56:47   Subject: [REJECTED] Item Bugg
Hello!
I would suggest to delete the cache first and check if there is still bugged. I saw that item on many players , with reforge and upgrade. Maybe it's just a visual bug. I will do some rese ...
  Topic: Legion Content Guides.
Licuriciu

Replies: 1
Views: 785

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-01-2017, 19:41:46   Subject: Legion Content Guides.
Hi. I have a suggestion regarding the Legion content once the server will be stable. A page where we can add videos + script explanation for different encounters, professions , achievments , etc. I k ...
  Topic: Account merge
Licuriciu

Views: 395

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-01-2017, 16:28:39   Subject: Account merge
Greetings -
Unfortunately you can't transfer characters between accounts from what I know. I don't think they changed this.
Have a nice day!
  Topic: Characters bugged?
Licuriciu

Replies: 7
Views: 789

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-01-2017, 00:26:09   Subject: Characters bugged?
Hei - you don't have them in the "mount book" or you can't mount them ? You might want to try to use the unstuck tool for those specific caracters. Maybe it will help. You can find ...
  Topic: i cant get into the vale of seven stars (i did the quest to get in though)...
Licuriciu

Views: 1018

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 14-01-2017, 21:57:52   Subject: i cant get into the vale of seven stars (i did the quest to get in though)...
Hei - This is the chain that you did https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31392&name=temple-of-the-white-tiger ? As is says there it ends at Matron Vi Vinh , you might wanna try and ...
  Topic: Achiev
Licuriciu

Replies: 9
Views: 1243

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-12-2016, 11:39:35   Subject: Achiev
Hei - . Old Ironjaw is not on the list of battle pets so you have to get it in-game. The drop rate is quite low ( https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=34484&name=old-ironjaw ) but the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Warforged Seals not giving anything, and just keeps rerolling for ever..
Licuriciu

Views: 1122

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-11-2016, 12:25:37   Subject: [REJECTED] Warforged Seals not giving anything, and just keeps rerolling for ever..
This happened to me a while ago, but as soon as I logged out and entered again I receive the loot / gold. If this happens again , first try to relog or reload. -
  Topic: [REJECTED] AoE Looting Bug
Licuriciu

Replies: 5
Views: 877

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-11-2016, 12:19:00   Subject: [REJECTED] AoE Looting Bug
Confirm it. You can Aoe Loot some of the groups of mobs but that's totally random.
  Topic: [5.4.8] Elemental Shaman Discussion
Licuriciu

Replies: 93
Views: 20106

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-11-2016, 12:14:35   Subject: [5.4.8] Elemental Shaman Discussion
Hei Guys. Sorry for interrupting the silence but as a Shaman i have a good range on my Wind Shear -. Anyway , I saw that on blizz there is a tool or program that simulates fights from MoP with your ...

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next