User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Holy power bar sometimes not registering generated holy power.
Loczx

Replies: 0
Views: 111

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-04-2020, 01:37:19   Subject: Holy power bar sometimes not registering generated holy power.
As a retribution paladin, occasionally when using an ability that generates holy power, the holy power bar doesn't register that power has been added to it, visually adding one holy power (or more dep ...
  Topic: Visual queue missing on The Fires Of Justice talent proc, Retribution Paladins.
Loczx

Views: 105

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-04-2020, 01:34:56   Subject: Visual queue missing on The Fires Of Justice talent proc, Retribution Paladins.
The talent for retribution Paladins "The Fires Of Justice" is supposed to both reduce the cooldown of Crusader's strike, and give it a 15% chance to reduce the cost by one holy power of the ...
  Topic: Retribution Paladin spell bug, Shield Of Vengeance not dealing damage.
Loczx

Views: 93

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-04-2020, 22:50:56   Subject: Retribution Paladin spell bug, Shield Of Vengeance not dealing damage.
Hey there! Found a bug with the Paladin spell, Shield Of Vengeance. While its supposed to shield you for a set amount, and then deal aoe damage equal to the damage absorbed, however, only thie shield ...
  Topic: Download while playing question
Loczx

Replies: 2
Views: 172

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-04-2020, 16:42:34   Subject: Download while playing question
Thank you so much! That's exactly what I've been looking for!
  Topic: Download while playing question
Loczx

Replies: 2
Views: 172

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-04-2020, 15:15:06   Subject: Download while playing question
Hey there, so I had a quick question, is there any option to get the game via download while playing as other servers? As the full torrent's size is almost half of my monthly cap, and downloading it a ...

Page 1 of 1