Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Archaeology In pandaria
Malikon

Replies: 5
Views: 1037

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-06-2020, 13:18:38   Subject: Archaeology In pandaria
I have 340 on archaeology and I have NO digsites in OUTLAND. Probably the profession is bugged or something. ANd they wont fix it, because they know that if you really wanted youll buy it from shop.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Herbalism - Peacebloom bugged
Malikon

Replies: 3
Views: 533

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-06-2020, 20:33:11   Subject: [REJECTED] Herbalism - Peacebloom bugged
I understand, so is better to wait for max level to do it.
I personally love to level my profession while i lv up.
I only picked herbalism didnt grabbed alchemy cuz ive heard about the bug.
Still w ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Herbalism - Peacebloom bugged
Malikon

Replies: 3
Views: 533

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-06-2020, 19:06:58   Subject: Herbalism - Peacebloom bugged
WoW Freakz link: [url=https://www.wowhead.com/object=1618/peacebloom]Peacebloom
Bug description: Peacebloom, the starting plant for alchemy cannot be gathered and this way is impossible to level up t ...
  Topic: Guild related question
Malikon

Replies: 4
Views: 492

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-06-2020, 21:11:25   Subject: Guild related question
Yes, indeed. I'm new to legion expansion still dont know all changes that took action after pandaria - . I played a lot of cata and pandaria, now I wanted to see how legion is.
Thank you very much f ...
Malikon

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-06-2020, 21:06:11   Subject: Guild related question
Hello Tadashi, thanks for your reply -
But how about those perks? I saw someone today spawning some guild bank treasure, if i remember right that thing in pandaria was almost at max level guild. Wh ...
Malikon

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-06-2020, 19:59:57   Subject: Guild related question
=== ENGLISH ===
Hello. I have made my own guild few months ago, I had a break now I came back to the game, but seem that the guild is bugged. I only have 5 perks, and can't see other perks and at wha ...

Page 1 of 1