Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Necrolords Quest - Build-A-Bomination
Metadross

Replies: 1
Views: 244

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-06-2022, 19:47:15   Subject: Necrolords Quest - Build-A-Bomination
Not sure what's going on with this quest. Talking to Chordy doesn't do anything. Please help.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Necrolords Quest line - Weapon of Mass Construction
Metadross

Replies: 3
Views: 262

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-06-2022, 19:51:27   Subject: [REJECTED] Necrolords Quest line - Weapon of Mass Construction
Tyvm!
  Topic: [REJECTED] Necrolords Quest line - Weapon of Mass Construction
Metadross

Replies: 3
Views: 262

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-06-2022, 19:25:20   Subject: Necrolords Quest line - Weapon of Mass Construction
On the last part of the quest where you have to connect the bile conduit. You cannot interact with it (right click it) to complete the quest. Please help.
  Topic: Super Stuck (Wasn't sure where to post this so I posted it here)
Metadross

Replies: 2
Views: 155

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 31-12-2020, 20:12:41   Subject: Super Stuck (Wasn't sure where to post this so I posted it here)
Character name: Methadross

My character Methadross is super stuck in BWL half fallen through the world. When I log into the game I cannot do anything, can't move, can't hearth out, can't use any of t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Death Gate bugged?
Metadross

Views: 132

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 04:27:26   Subject: Death Gate bugged?
Whenever I use Death Gate and enter the portal I get DCed. Anyone else having this problem?
  Topic: Error wow.exe or launcher ( HELP )
Metadross

Replies: 2
Views: 386

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-06-2019, 01:36:04   Subject: Error wow.exe or launcher ( HELP )
same problem, I'm using the freakz launcher but getting kicked off about 20 seconds after logging into a character.
  Topic: Getting Kicked off moments after logging in
Metadross

Views: 366

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-06-2019, 23:34:05   Subject: Getting Kicked off moments after logging in
I've been playing for just over a week now with no problems
However today I log in as usual with freakz launcher and i keep getting kicked off moments after logging in with the error message that I'm ...

Page 1 of 1