User
Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
Navael

Replies: 23
Views: 3460

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-09-2019, 00:55:28   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
Update @ 22-09-2019, 01:55:28

[quote ascuns]
I thought that, but i have a friend in the game from Romania and he also have it
Navael

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-09-2019, 11:54:04   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
yeah, i mainly have it when i use a different skill instead of spam shadowstrike for example
Navael

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-09-2019, 21:24:00   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
Yeah, to the people who use specs like Feral or subtlety is very annoying because you need all those lost microseconds to complete your rotation, even to re-stung your enemy if they trinket, it must be quick, but this second GCD puts you at a clear disadvantage. I also have a warrior and also feel it, even with my pala ...
Navael

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-09-2019, 01:47:21   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
i kind of discovered a new thing, if i spam "shadowstrike" there is no bug or second Global CD, but if i use other skill like, shadowstrike, then shadow dance, and againg shadowstrike, in this case there is the bug in the Global CD
Navael

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-09-2019, 23:21:53   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCLV0XI2wc
As you can see, it is a tiny "second" global CD after the global CD, this consumes time in my rotation, i spoke to some others friends froms Romania and they tell me that they also have it.
Navael

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-09-2019, 21:31:19   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
ok, i will doi it, gonna download a recorder software
Navael

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-09-2019, 01:02:43   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=61304
Bug description:
I have a problem with global cooldown, I do not know if it happens to everyone, the issue is that as we all know, global cooldown takes about a second between skills to use the next skill. What happens here is that when I use a skill ...
  Topic: Global Cooldown / enfriamiento global
Navael

Replies: 1
Views: 493

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-09-2019, 22:06:43   Subject: Global Cooldown / enfriamiento global
Tengo un problema con el enfriamiento global, no sé si les pasa a todos, el asunto es que como todos sabemos, el enfriamiento global tarda aproximadamente un segundo entre habilidades para poder usar la siguiente habilidad. Lo que pasa es que cuando uso una habilidad, viene el enfriamiento global, pero justo cuando te ...

Page 1 of 1