Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Garrisons and getting teleported under map and stuck
Naythen

Replies: 5
Views: 1336

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2017, 11:50:58   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Garrisons and getting teleported under map and stuck
Happened again today. http://imgur.com/gallery/AvKND
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bugged rare
Naythen

Replies: 1
Views: 308

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2017, 11:47:41   Subject: Bugged rare
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: rare was un-attackable via melee spells to get aggro (Didn't aggro to me) and once I was able to use a ranged ability on it, it went to top of water and was un-atta ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Demon Hunter Hearthstone
Naythen

Replies: 3
Views: 739

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2017, 11:17:16   Subject: [REJECTED] Demon Hunter Hearthstone
Afraid not, my demon hunter is still stuck here. Would love a tp to the garrison, but I couldn't actually make my garrison. When you get the quest for the guy to build it as a demon hunter it didn't w ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Demon Hunter Hearthstone
Naythen

Replies: 3
Views: 739

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2017, 12:45:18   Subject: Demon Hunter Hearthstone
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Used my demon hunter's hearthstone after recieving it and it teleported me back to the very beginning of start zone. I wouldn't mind it so much if I had a way out. ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Garrisons and getting teleported under map and stuck
Naythen

Views: 1336

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2017, 10:07:43   Subject: Garrisons and getting teleported under map and stuck
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: running to garrison and fell thru world, cant do anything
Proof: http://imgur.com/gallery/1G4w8
  Topic: [FIXED] Prot warrior intercept bug
Naythen

Replies: 1
Views: 539

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2017, 09:58:19   Subject: Prot warrior intercept bug
WoW Freakz spell link: Warrior Prot Intercept
Bug description: If you push the spell it uses a charge, but doesn't charge the mob if out of range. Puts it on CD. Also noticed if not targetting a mob, ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Garrison Heartstone
Naythen

Replies: 2
Views: 780

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2017, 09:52:10   Subject: [FIXED] Garrison Heartstone
Me and my friend did this and it was awful.
  Topic: Working Better as a Team - Guild Achievement
Naythen

Views: 1302

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 29-01-2017, 15:14:15   Subject: Working Better as a Team - Guild Achievement
I've come to a problem. Yesterday 1/28/17 I maxed blacksmithing. It said my guild achievement had blacksmithing completed. But today, 1/29/17 it is only showing fisihing. ( I maxed fishing today t ...
Naythen

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 27-01-2017, 09:33:22   Subject: Working Better as a Team - Guild Achievement
Thank you very much for your response Ash. I will try now that I know this.
Naythen

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 10:23:31   Subject: Working Better as a Team - Guild Achievement
I've tried progressing this Guild achieve in several different guilds with different toons. It says some odd number of guilds have done it, but it hasn't progressed at all for me? Does this one work a ...

Page 1 of 1