Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: PvP Scaling - Bug report and Feedback
Nestx

Replies: 32
Views: 4001

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-07-2021, 19:51:29   Subject: PvP Scaling - Bug report and Feedback
[quote ascuns]
The server needs to be restarted, I don't know why are you not doing it but it doesn't matter. Are you sure that you even need a PvP Scale? As far as I know the only reason why people are complaining about PvP is probably the donors and not the regular players ...
Nestx

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-07-2021, 19:26:35   Subject: PvP Scaling - Bug report and Feedback
[quote ascuns]
What I'm trying to say is that there is not enough Versatility pieces, but regardless, this PvP Scale is not the solution to the "PvP problem" that you guys have. At this point every player should have high gear for casual PvPing. You are kind of late adding the scale, basically the players who got ilvl over 410 are useless in every match and the gear and grind was all ...
Nestx

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-07-2021, 16:37:37   Subject: PvP Scaling - Bug report and Feedback
Update @ 09-07-2021, 16:37:37

[quote ascuns]
Why don't you guys just add more Versatility gear to the PvP Vendor, it's much easier and simpler to do that with out any problems. And people will probably grind more PvP in order to get that needed gear for PvP action.
  Topic: Dueling issue
Nestx

Replies: 4
Views: 571

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-09-2020, 18:58:12   Subject: Dueling issue
[quote ascuns]
Tried several times,sadly not the solution.
Nestx

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-09-2020, 20:01:04   Subject: Dueling issue
[quote ascuns]
Terribly sorry for the late response. Yes it happens in some of the specific places. Also,I cannot see some of the NPCs as well while being in Durotar. I re-installed the game several times,deleted cache,addons etc. There's really no help for it. Could it be that I'm zoned-out?
Nestx

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-05-2020, 12:51:10   Subject: Dueling issue
WoW Freakz link: ///
Bug description: Every time I duel someone (or someone duels me) a message before Accepting the duel appears on the top of the screen saying that I'm exiting the Duel area,and later it ends up like I surrendered a duel.Basically I cannot duel people at all.It has been happening for some time.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/sjlcbe
  Topic: MS issue
Nestx

Replies: 1
Views: 532

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-05-2020, 21:56:36   Subject: MS issue
Greetings,
I have a problem with the MS in-game.It gets very high mostly over 700 MS.What makes things more worse and confusing,my internet connection is totally fine.My ping should be pretty normal (30 to 50).But for some reason it's only on Freakz this bad.It's been like this for 2 days.I tried even restarting my router but still it did not help.Is there any solution for this?
Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/sebdhw
-Much thanks.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Weapons of the Lightforged
Nestx

Replies: 1
Views: 272

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-04-2020, 17:10:50   Subject: Weapons of the Lightforged
Character Name: Nestx
Item Name & ID: Weapons of the Lightforged
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/nestx
Details: (optional) Recently I have earned the Achievement [Commander of Argus], I should've been rewarded with the Weapons of the Lightforged.For some reason,I have only 3 One-Handed (Lightforged) Swords.What about the other weapons and looks?

Page 1 of 1