User
Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] quest out like flynn, he ran out cant punch him to complete the quest since hes not siting
NightsongNyx

Replies: 6
Views: 583

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2021, 20:42:14   Subject: [REJECTED] quest out like flynn, he ran out cant punch him to complete the quest since hes not siting
thank you it work ^^ , i thought about abandoning quest but i was afraid flynn fairwind woudnt appear again so i could retake the quest but he did, thank you again -
  Topic: [REJECTED] quest out like flynn, he ran out cant punch him to complete the quest since hes not siting
NightsongNyx

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2021, 20:11:25   Subject: [REJECTED] quest out like flynn, he ran out cant punch him to complete the quest since hes not siting
pls help me somehow so i can continue doing the bfa quest line, cuse i cant do anything to continue the quest or get out.. proof screenshot https://prnt.sc/1w0bgw5
NightsongNyx

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2021, 18:46:39   Subject: [REJECTED] quest out like flynn, he ran out cant punch him to complete the quest since hes not siting
i even try to relog in but it put him right beside me and he follows me and i cant talk to him at all to do the quest .... here is proof of a screenshot while im in the prison, him not siting there w ...
NightsongNyx

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2021, 18:25:27   Subject: quest out like flynn, he ran out cant punch him to complete the quest since hes not siting
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Laranyx
Bug description: quest out like flynn
Proof: when i tryd to complete the quest and accept the next quest he after just ran out and i cant punch him since hes n ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Legion returns skiping intro quests bug cant continue..
NightsongNyx

Replies: 1
Views: 146

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-10-2021, 01:54:33   Subject: The Legion returns skiping intro quests bug cant continue..
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Laranyx
Bug description: The Legion returns skiping intro quests bug
Proof: i pressd the dialog to skip the intro quests (i heard of this tale..) for The Legion retur ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] BFA quests The Wolf's Offensive, Send the Fleet journej to Nazjatar Need help : )
NightsongNyx

Replies: 1
Views: 213

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-05-2021, 07:10:59   Subject: BFA quests The Wolf's Offensive, Send the Fleet journej to Nazjatar Need help : )
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=56031&name=the-wolf-s-offensive , https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=56043&name=send-the-fleet
Character nam ...

Page 1 of 1