User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Auctioneer Fast Scan not working.
NinjaWitaSniper

Replies: 0
Views: 219

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-08-2016, 12:49:52   Subject: Auctioneer Fast Scan not working.
When I enable fast scan on the ah, it just says scanning and doesnt scan. Anyone know a ifx for this? I tried using different version of auctioneer.
  Topic: Someone Stole My Names!
NinjaWitaSniper

Replies: 3
Views: 513

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-10-2015, 17:55:22   Subject: Someone Stole My Names!
[quote ascuns]
You see thats the problem, all the other names i tried to make up or google or whatever, have been taken. and I just dont feel 'at home' because the names im using arent mine.
  Topic: Someone Stole My Names!
NinjaWitaSniper

Replies: 3
Views: 513

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-10-2015, 16:09:09   Subject: Someone Stole My Names!
Logged in for the first time today, and decieded to make a character usuing my usual alias: Andori, then i come to find out that all my alternatives for this name are taken: Andorra, Fendori, Endori
All of them.
What the hell, Ive been using these names sinc ...
  Topic: New to the server! I CANT CURSE?
NinjaWitaSniper

Replies: 4
Views: 825

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-10-2015, 15:43:43   Subject: New to the server! I CANT CURSE?
[quote ascuns]
Ofcourse im not asking if i can insult someone, im asking if its okay if i say the word '***' every now and again
  Topic: New to the server! I CANT CURSE?
NinjaWitaSniper

Replies: 4
Views: 825

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-10-2015, 17:46:25   Subject: New to the server! I CANT CURSE?
Hi, im thinking of joining the server, and decided to read up on the server, the rules say i can cuss or use that type of language in any channel.
is this true? I dont do it on purpose, its just out of habbit.

Page 1 of 1