Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: cant continue campaign
Noisebomb

Replies: 7
Views: 2932

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2017, 02:17:53   Subject: cant continue campaign
[quote ascuns]
i walked there by teleporting to pandaria from stormwind , the monkey wont teleport me either , and this post is getting no attention
Noisebomb

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-09-2017, 00:10:47   Subject: cant continue campaign
Update @ 29-09-2017, 01:10:47

[quote ascuns]
just went there , the monkey has no quest http://i65.tinypic.com/2gtvgux.jpg
Noisebomb

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2017, 16:40:27   Subject: cant continue campaign
I was not going to create a topic about this but i got no responce from in game tickets and no player is familliar with this so .. i logged on my monk which was the first char i made here , about 2-3 months ago and im not getting any quests for my artifact campaign , the last quest i found yesterday was in my class hall , and i got teleported somewhere to kill 20 demons , afte ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Launcher dissapeared
Noisebomb

Replies: 1
Views: 364

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2017, 20:10:15   Subject: Launcher dissapeared
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
I have no current proof of this but my friends reported it to me 1 month ago and i didnt believe, but now today when i turned on my pc and tried to use the launcher, it sayed the shortctut doesnt exist, i opened my wow folder and only a few folders were there without the launcher , and when i download the launcher from the site and t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Getting killed by invisible dks ? Unexplainable (atleast by me)
Noisebomb

Replies: 4
Views: 1001

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-08-2017, 18:40:33   Subject: [REJECTED] Getting killed by invisible dks ? Unexplainable (atleast by me)
Yeah i have the full client everything is up to date but phasing shouldnt work like that i think
  Topic: [REJECTED] Getting killed by invisible dks ? Unexplainable (atleast by me)
Noisebomb

Views: 1001

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-08-2017, 16:08:13   Subject: Getting killed by invisible dks ? Unexplainable (atleast by me)
Im really sorry that i cannot provide any screenshot of proof, my only hope is that someone else has experienced this because it literally cannot be proven.
One month ago i experienced this "thing"for the first time , as i was doing world quests on my warrior , i was left on really low health something around 10-15% and suddenly a "sindragosa's fury"flies o ...
  Topic: Launch bug
Noisebomb

Replies: 0
Views: 342

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-07-2017, 00:30:05   Subject: Launch bug
My wow wont start anymore , i played today without problems and after 5-6 hours (now) when it tried to enter it gives me wow error - acces violation ? this has never happened to me before i tried deletingg cache and wtf but no -
  Topic: [REJECTED] Icecrown citade-gunship battle teleport
Noisebomb

Views: 1348

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 18:56:54   Subject: [REJECTED] Icecrown citade-gunship battle teleport
[quote ascuns]
after i killed a few bosses and died because i jumped off an edge, i can no longer get into icc, same problem
Noisebomb

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 18:13:39   Subject: [REJECTED] Icecrown citade-gunship battle teleport
ive never seen such fast response from a wow server team ever , i can never regret moving here from f******
Noisebomb

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 17:57:02   Subject: Icecrown citade-gunship battle teleport
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof: I could not take a picture of this specific bug because .. you will see why - when i started gunship battle in icc 10n , i went on top of my ship and used flying serpent kick to land on horde ship and try to kill the boss, there was a portal behind the boss and when i clicked it it took me to the "Gundrak"dungeon somehow , i have no clue how this happened but since then i cant enter ...
  Topic: Having donation problems
Noisebomb

Replies: 2
Views: 572

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2017, 18:05:47   Subject: Having donation problems
[quote ascuns]
thanks alot, ill wait untill my card is ready to use -
  Topic: Having donation problems
Noisebomb

Replies: 2
Views: 572

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2017, 16:58:36   Subject: Having donation problems
Hello, im new on this server and im starting to enjoy it lately, the only problem is that i want to donate for instant 110 and im facing a rather big problem , since my credit card is not available to use right now i wanted to donate with sms , 16 euro or 18$ is not that much (im from bulgaria so its almost double in our money) but when i tried to donate with sms it says that 6 BGN equals 1$ which is pretty insane and im not sure it should be that way, 1$ is about 1,7BGN but leave that behind, m ...

Page 1 of 1