User
Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is dealing less damage with Hailstorm
Odinnadtsat

Replies: 17
Views: 1412

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-08-2020, 17:42:50   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is dealing less damage with Hailstorm
Hailstorm is a completely viable option if you have a high haste stat already because of BiS gear. Might even be superior with BiS than 6% more haste.
Nevertheless this problem is not based on hails ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
Odinnadtsat

Replies: 29
Views: 4516

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-08-2020, 16:30:10   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
[quote ascuns]
Hi, Im kinda confused is it 97% or is it 57%? -> Screen: https://ibb.co/K6LmXQJ
But also, thank you very much for the further information and your great work in finding bugs for monks/shammys. You were my main motivation to reroll my main on Monk and I have ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
Odinnadtsat

Replies: 29
Views: 4516

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2020, 10:05:42   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
[quote ascuns]
Hi, you seem a little angry - especially at Enhancement Shamans. You are searching the forum for threads about Enhancement Dmg to get your hate down, Maybe lost a few games in Arena or are not top dps in raid?
Nevertheless please stay constructive like the creator of the thread!
He has shown objectively and statistica ...

Page 1 of 1