User
Pass
2FA

Search found 22 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
Okamizen

Replies: 4
Views: 307

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 10-08-2018, 16:02:24   Subject: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
[quote ascuns]
-Oh, that answers why i don't see people with warglaives then, is there any chance you know why they're not xmoggable?
  Topic: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
Okamizen

Views: 307

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 10-08-2018, 07:16:22   Subject: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
So i've been running BT (Black Temple) for a while now hoping for the warglaives to drop, but slowly having my hopes drop instead. Since i've never really seen anyone with the warglaives at all, so I came here to inquire if they drop or not because i'd be wast ...
  Topic: Warrior Artifact Quest Bug
Okamizen

Replies: 1
Views: 611

PostForum: Warrior   Posted: 10-07-2018, 07:31:58   Subject: Warrior Artifact Quest Bug
So I was doing the artifact scenario earlier then my computer suddenly shutdown, I rebooted my computer and I was still inside the scenario area in Tideskorn Harbor. So I finished the scenario, what I didnt notice is that when I rebooted my computer and got ba ...
  Topic: TSM addon guide?
Okamizen

Replies: 0
Views: 324

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-10-2017, 09:08:34   Subject: TSM addon guide?
I need help setting up TSM for freakz server, if ever there is anyone out there willing to share there TSM knowledge it will be well appreciated -
  Topic: Voidtalon portal?
Okamizen

Replies: 2
Views: 449

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 16-10-2017, 19:55:10   Subject: Voidtalon portal?
oh, what a waste, hahaha i spent a bit of time trying to find it :3
  Topic: Voidtalon portal?
Okamizen

Views: 449

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 15-10-2017, 12:56:15   Subject: Voidtalon portal?
Does it spawn
  Topic: Corrupted Remembrance (Paladin Ashbringer Hidden Appearance) Need help.
Okamizen

Replies: 0
Views: 219

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 03-10-2017, 14:29:17   Subject: Corrupted Remembrance (Paladin Ashbringer Hidden Appearance) Need help.
Can someone please show me how or atleast point me to a guide that works for our server, I can see people wielding the corrupted ashbringer and no one at all helps me how to unlock it or get it or whatever. Someone please help me :<
  Topic: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
Okamizen

Views: 616

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 30-09-2017, 11:34:44   Subject: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
i talked to thrall and he put me in the twilight realm or something, and i think it bugged my game, i closed my game and opened back now im stuck on loading screen :/ i finished the eye of eternity thing though then spoke to thrall. what did i do wrong?
  Topic: Stuff to talk about?
Okamizen

Views: 435

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 28-09-2017, 10:59:32   Subject: Stuff to talk about?
So, might aswell pop this topic up while i'm waiting for the WoW Legion download to finish on my pc. So I was wondering, my main in the game has Blacksmithing for profession. Is blacksmithing profitable in WoW Legion, well to be more specific, in WoW Freakz? I ...
  Topic: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
Okamizen

Views: 507

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 28-09-2017, 00:35:43   Subject: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
[quote ascuns]
I know that, but it doesn't seem to work. Been trying to do it in Sethekk Halls.
Okamizen

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 28-09-2017, 00:34:53   Subject: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
[quote ascuns]
nice, thanks i thought no one would be able to reach deathwing.
Okamizen

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 27-09-2017, 02:07:56   Subject: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
So is it?
  Topic: Update Launcher
Okamizen

Views: 413

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 20-09-2017, 08:46:54   Subject: Update Launcher
You guys really need to do something about the launcher, because no matter what i do, everything you guys said that would help solve the "15 second" kick problem nothing really worked. Atleast solve this, because this is a big hiccup for the server, and its very frustrating eveytime I can only play atleast 5-10 mins before getting ticked by the auto-kick 15 second thi ...
  Topic: 15 seconds then Disconnect
Okamizen

Replies: 6
Views: 993

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 20-09-2017, 08:36:05   Subject: 15 seconds then Disconnect
wth, seriously im starting to get really irritated by this. Im playing in a public gaming cafe, and i'm really the only one getting affected by this, no one else in the cafe is getting the 15 second thing. Is there something wrong with my account or something? please help me out, im really getting tired of this stupid bug or whatever it is.
  Topic: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
Okamizen

Views: 507

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 19-09-2017, 02:01:05   Subject: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
So I just recently got back to WoW and want to farm legacy dungeons. The point of this post is, can I reset a dungeon/instance everytime I finish it, or do I have to wait for the general dungeon reset for me to re-run it again?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next