Pass
2FA

Search found 25 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: A problem with my donation.
Okamizen

Replies: 2
Views: 326

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 28-02-2022, 12:20:41   Subject: A problem with my donation.
[quote ascuns]
I did, just right after posting this. thanks.
  Topic: A problem with my donation.
Okamizen

Views: 326

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 27-02-2022, 21:34:38   Subject: A problem with my donation.
So the other day I purchased Freakz funds for the first time, and decided to buy a "Forsworn Aquilon" (being new to Shadowlands, I didn't know there were restrictions to the mounts.) mount, unbeknownst to me that the mount required me to be in the k ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Nazjatar] Clearing Out the Cache
Okamizen

Replies: 1
Views: 290

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-08-2021, 13:35:46   Subject: [Nazjatar] Clearing Out the Cache
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=55869/clearing-out-the-cache
Character name: Vyzeriel
Bug description: No mobs are spawning, despite following the instructions sent to me via in-game ticket. Been standing in the cave waiting for the mobs to sp ...
  Topic: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
Okamizen

Replies: 4
Views: 875

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-08-2018, 16:02:24   Subject: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
[quote ascuns]
-Oh, that answers why i don't see people with warglaives then, is there any chance you know why they're not xmoggable?
  Topic: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
Okamizen

Views: 875

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-08-2018, 07:16:22   Subject: Transmog Runs & Possible Loots? (Black Temple)
So i've been running BT (Black Temple) for a while now hoping for the warglaives to drop, but slowly having my hopes drop instead. Since i've never really seen anyone with the warglaives at all, so I came here to inquire if they drop or not because i'd be wasting my time on BT if they don't then.
  Topic: Warrior Artifact Quest Bug
Okamizen

Views: 932

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-07-2018, 07:31:58   Subject: Warrior Artifact Quest Bug
So I was doing the artifact scenario earlier then my computer suddenly shutdown, I rebooted my computer and I was still inside the scenario area in Tideskorn Harbor. So I finished the scenario, what I didnt notice is that when I rebooted my computer and got back to the scenario I didn't have the quest anymore, without ...
  Topic: TSM addon guide?
Okamizen

Replies: 0
Views: 610

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-10-2017, 09:08:34   Subject: TSM addon guide?
I need help setting up TSM for freakz server, if ever there is anyone out there willing to share there TSM knowledge it will be well appreciated -
  Topic: Voidtalon portal?
Okamizen

Views: 894

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-10-2017, 19:55:10   Subject: Voidtalon portal?
oh, what a waste, hahaha i spent a bit of time trying to find it :3
  Topic: Voidtalon portal?
Okamizen

Views: 894

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-10-2017, 12:56:15   Subject: Voidtalon portal?
Does it spawn
  Topic: Corrupted Remembrance (Paladin Ashbringer Hidden Appearance) Need help.
Okamizen

Replies: 0
Views: 408

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2017, 14:29:17   Subject: Corrupted Remembrance (Paladin Ashbringer Hidden Appearance) Need help.
Can someone please show me how or atleast point me to a guide that works for our server, I can see people wielding the corrupted ashbringer and no one at all helps me how to unlock it or get it or whatever. Someone please help me :<
  Topic: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
Okamizen

Views: 1176

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-09-2017, 11:34:44   Subject: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
i talked to thrall and he put me in the twilight realm or something, and i think it bugged my game, i closed my game and opened back now im stuck on loading screen :/ i finished the eye of eternity thing though then spoke to thrall. what did i do wrong?
  Topic: Stuff to talk about?
Okamizen

Views: 726

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2017, 10:59:32   Subject: Stuff to talk about?
So, might aswell pop this topic up while i'm waiting for the WoW Legion download to finish on my pc. So I was wondering, my main in the game has Blacksmithing for profession. Is blacksmithing profitable in WoW Legion, well to be more specific, in WoW Freakz? I don't think I notice much people asking for a blacksmith in ...
  Topic: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
Okamizen

Views: 980

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2017, 00:35:43   Subject: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
[quote ascuns]
I know that, but it doesn't seem to work. Been trying to do it in Sethekk Halls.
Okamizen

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2017, 00:34:53   Subject: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
[quote ascuns]
nice, thanks i thought no one would be able to reach deathwing.
Okamizen

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 02:07:56   Subject: Is Dragon Soul doable? for Life-warden mount.
So is it?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next