Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Is server down ?
Pannkakan

Replies: 1
Views: 191

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-11-2020, 09:58:08   Subject: Is server down ?
It was caused by server restart or crash.
  Topic: The Lorewalkers - Cannot be Exalted and get the Disc of the Red Flying Cloud
Pannkakan

Replies: 0
Views: 146

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2020, 15:07:23   Subject: The Lorewalkers - Cannot be Exalted and get the Disc of the Red Flying Cloud
Character Name: Pannkakan
Item Name & ID: Disc of the Red Flying Cloud
ID: 89363
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/pannkakan
Details:
Hello! Is it possible to obta ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
Pannkakan

Replies: 4
Views: 621

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-10-2020, 11:50:27   Subject: [REJECTED] Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
Hello Sarah!
I have tried all your suggestions and are currently unzipping the gamedata in a new folder located on C drive to see if that will help.
My firewall is disabled and so is the antivirus, ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
Pannkakan

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-10-2020, 10:55:16   Subject: [REJECTED] Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
[quote ascuns]
Hello Chickenstew.
I doubt this debuff has anything to do with any permission problem in my gamefolder, but i've checked the gamefolder and everything seems like it should! I have tried starting the l ...
Pannkakan

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-10-2020, 08:59:53   Subject: Freeze debuff on all characters and then Disconnected, Not able to play!
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Pannkakan
Bug description: When im standing next to Hannis Shoalwalker in Dalaran for a while and then gets the "Freeze" Debuff and around 3-5 seconds before the debuff ends i get disconnected.
I dont know if thi ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Dalaran Hearthstone Deleted
Pannkakan

Replies: 3
Views: 407

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-10-2020, 09:41:50   Subject: [COMPLETED] Dalaran Hearthstone Deleted
Hello
Have you tried getting a new Hearthstone from Amisi Azuregaze in The Legerdemain Lounge in Dalaran, just north of the Chamber of the Guardian?
Cords 49, 39
Best Regards

Page 1 of 1