User
Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Eastern Kingdoms] [Searing Gorges] [Rise, Obsidion] - Lathoric the Black can't be kill
PhoenixCross

Replies: 2
Views: 717

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2018, 12:32:05   Subject: [Eastern Kingdoms] [Searing Gorges] [Rise, Obsidion] - Lathoric the Black can't be kill
For some reason, this mob is put with Booty Bay faction. Put yourself in war with Booty Bay and you'll be able to kill him
  Topic: [Utgarde Pinnacle] Svala Sorrowgrave unattackable on normal
PhoenixCross

Replies: 1
Views: 529

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-09-2018, 17:59:14   Subject: [Utgarde Pinnacle] Svala Sorrowgrave unattackable on normal
Going for some normal-only xmogs, I discovered that the very first boss in Utgarde Pinnacle, Svala, is completely unattackable. She can be targetted, but can't be aggroed in any way, while her heroic ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Jade Forest] The Pearlfin Situation
PhoenixCross

Replies: 2
Views: 1535

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 31-08-2018, 22:42:14   Subject: [Jade Forest] The Pearlfin Situation
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29883&name=the-pearlfin-situation
Bug description: It doesnt give credit for for Elder Lusshan when you speak to him and even wh ...
  Topic: ulduar yogg saron cant solo
PhoenixCross

Replies: 6
Views: 4433

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-08-2018, 22:12:06   Subject: ulduar yogg saron cant solo
Can this please be addressed? People, such as myself, who don't have friends on the server, alternative account or casual guild are unable to get achi for yogg saron -
  Topic: ulduar yogg saron cant solo
PhoenixCross

Views: 4433

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-08-2018, 15:48:05   Subject: ulduar yogg saron cant solo
Confirmed, you get stuck in the visions once you kill the brain. Yogg doesn't spit you out nor is there a portal back to the boss...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Achievement]Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10, 25 player) V2
PhoenixCross

Views: 1281

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-08-2018, 23:36:42   Subject: [REJECTED] [Achievement]Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10, 25 player) V2
Alright, I managed to do it on my another toon. I didn't have to bring dwarves to 15%, I waited till she berserked, casted the spell and oneshot all mobs, awarding me the achievement. Thanks for clari ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Achievement]Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10, 25 player) V2
PhoenixCross

Views: 1281

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-08-2018, 15:12:16   Subject: [REJECTED] [Achievement]Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10, 25 player) V2
I'm going to attempt to prove that at least it isn't working as it should be. If it works in some other way then I'm unaware of it.

https://i.imgur.com/Kvfmuml.jpg

In this very screenshot, 25 man mo ...
  Topic: [TBC] BLACK MORASS
PhoenixCross

Replies: 7
Views: 1687

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-08-2018, 01:23:13   Subject: [TBC] BLACK MORASS
That quest, Return to Andormu, is obsolete since Cataclysm, I believe. It's not obtainable and shouldn't be required to enter anymore.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Jewelcrafting quest] Finishing Touches
PhoenixCross

Replies: 0
Views: 279

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-07-2018, 23:37:19   Subject: [Jewelcrafting quest] Finishing Touches
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40528&name=finishing-touches
Bug description: I can't tell if quest works, but I know I can't get it. I had this specific versio ...
  Topic: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
PhoenixCross

Replies: 463
Views: 75063

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-04-2018, 23:48:13   Subject: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
WoW Freakz link: DB doesn't work, but it's about archeology
Bug description: I've found a digsite in Pandaria that isn't completeable, unless you're really lucky to not get this specific relic spot i ...

Page 1 of 1