Pass
2FA

Search found 24 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Domination Sealed Chest
Plaguelight

Replies: 0
Views: 143

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-07-2022, 21:09:28   Subject: Domination Sealed Chest
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Moonfletch
Bug description: Domination Sealed Chest does not open when interacting with it post-unlock using all four keys. It should drop one of the five rings nee ...
  Topic: Shadowlands realm name contest
Plaguelight

Replies: 124
Views: 16998

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 28-01-2022, 22:16:38   Subject: Shadowlands realm name contest
Jailhouse
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest/Scenario] Masters of Shadow Stealth Bug
Plaguelight

Replies: 1
Views: 273

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-09-2021, 21:51:46   Subject: [Quest/Scenario] Masters of Shadow Stealth Bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=34737&name=masters-of-shadow
Character name: Deppdonederp
Bug description: Quest is incompleteable(sp?) if you talk to Yrel whi ...
  Topic: Work Order: Tidespray Linen
Plaguelight

Replies: 1
Views: 284

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-06-2021, 22:26:55   Subject: Work Order: Tidespray Linen
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=51014&name=work-order-tidespray-linen
Character name: Kawisenhawe
Bug description: Upon completing the quest Work Order: Tidesp ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Loot Tables] Heart of Fear 10/25 HC
Plaguelight

Replies: 2
Views: 429

PostForum: Items   Posted: 28-05-2021, 23:26:31   Subject: [Loot Tables] Heart of Fear 10/25 HC
Heart of Fear on Heroic Difficulty drop tables are giving nothing but Normal Difficulty loot, despite the currently selected difficulty, making it impossible to obtain any Transmog gear pieces from th ...
  Topic: [Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring
Plaguelight

Replies: 9
Views: 1397

PostForum: Other   Posted: 28-05-2021, 22:50:45   Subject: [Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring
[quote ascuns]
https://ibb.co/vDY4Fzn
I set it to 10-man Heroic, gives me the "not available in this mode" text. I've tried to enter on both my Mage and Warlock, so it's not a fluke.
  Topic: [Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring
Plaguelight

Replies: 9
Views: 1397

PostForum: Other   Posted: 28-05-2021, 21:10:10   Subject: [Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring
Neither 10 nor 25 Heroic version is accessible for this dungeon.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Class Hall] Image of Mimiron Bugged
Plaguelight

Replies: 6
Views: 571

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-09-2020, 02:09:08   Subject: [REJECTED] [Class Hall] Image of Mimiron Bugged
Update: Seems the quest I was missing just never spawned for me last time, had to sit in Bradensbrook for the messenger bird to pop-up and bam, back on task!
Plaguelight

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-09-2020, 02:24:25   Subject: [REJECTED] [Class Hall] Image of Mimiron Bugged
It's been over a month since I last did it, so I can't recall correctly. I believe it was to go down to Bradensbrook, and that was it. I assume it was to get the next recruiter, which is in the Class Hall but does nothing when clicked on, and there wasn't a quest in Bradensbrook when I was last there, either.
Plaguelight

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-09-2020, 22:31:37   Subject: [REJECTED] [Class Hall] Image of Mimiron Bugged
Maybe that's it? I don't know, for sure. The Hunter Class Hall questline kinda disappeared on me after the last turn-in, and as far as I can tell, that's the only NPC with a marker, so I'll give it a whirl and see what happens!
To note, I only have 2 Followers/Champions, so I know it's not over and done.
Plaguelight

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-09-2020, 15:53:28   Subject: [Class Hall] Image of Mimiron Bugged
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Moonfletch
Bug description: Cannot obtain the quest from the NPC in the Trueshot Lodge, clicking on it doesn't bring up any windows or anything! It just does nothing at all, which leaves me unable to continue the Hunter Class Hall questline.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/VahguDq
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Quest/Item] Class Hall Mission Rewards
Plaguelight

Replies: 3
Views: 222

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-04-2020, 01:31:05   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Quest/Item] Class Hall Mission Rewards
Class Hall missions. After I took the mission, the server went down shortly after, or I was disconnected... Either way, when I got back on, the reward changed while the mission was still in-progress. Both had Nightfallen rep rewards, both now say Money Reward instead.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Quest/Item] Class Hall Mission Rewards
Plaguelight

Replies: 3
Views: 222

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-04-2020, 00:09:35   Subject: [Quest/Item] Class Hall Mission Rewards
Bug description: After taking two quests, both rewarding Nightfallen rep insignia/crest/item, have changed to "Money Reward". This has happened at least two other times, and it seems to happen whenever the WQs change, server goes down, etc.
Proof: I did not think to take a screenshot BEFORE the change happen ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
Plaguelight

Replies: 42
Views: 6062

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 15:53:22   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
[quote ascuns]
So, there's no way to do this without flight? Great... Those of us without it are screwed still.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
Plaguelight

Replies: 42
Views: 6062

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 17:42:12   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [suramar] [A Challenge From Our Enemies]
[quote ascuns]
How did you even get Andaris to spawn? I have yet to get her to do so, but I can rescue all 6 people just fine without completing the first part of the quest. -

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next