Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Crysis - Questions and Answers
Priestinator

Replies: 17
Views: 4046

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-04-2012, 05:19:40   Subject: Crysis - Questions and Answers
[quote ascuns]
Ok I'll make a priest and level it instead. When I move to cata(in ~2 months like I said), I will start preparing for Cata raids. Cata is going to take some getting used to. When I'm ready I can apply ...
Priestinator

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-04-2012, 13:59:51   Subject: Crysis - Questions and Answers
[quote ascuns]
What other healing classes do you need? Hpala, Rshaman, Disc/Holy priest? I prefer to heal.
I play a priest + resto druid in WoTLK, as those are my favorite.
Priestinator

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-04-2012, 21:13:11   Subject: Crysis - Questions and Answers
[quote ascuns]
That time is perfect for me. I play mostly on molten(WoTLK) at the moment but I'm loving freakz. Im fed up with molten's complete neglect of the bugs on the server. They still havent fixed harvest soul sucking you through the floor and killing you, making LK HC impossible, and normal slightly annoying. I'm not sure exac ...
Priestinator

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-04-2012, 18:49:56   Subject: Crysis - Questions and Answers
[quote ascuns]
+1 Do you guys have a guild information thread of some sort, or maybe a website? Or are you just not recruiting right now?

Page 1 of 1