Infinite Loop 410 1 14.29%
Signet of Su ...
  Topic: Exodus Rewards
Purevil

Replies: 84
Views: 16236

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-06-2012, 10:40:38   Subject: Re: Exodus Rewards
[quote ascuns]
Wannabe staff number two on thread. I bet shes fat. Go crawl back into the fridge and let men talk.
  Topic: Free Spoiler - Don't enter if you don't like them.
Purevil

Replies: 28
Views: 5441

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-05-2012, 07:26:27   Subject: Free Spoiler - Don't enter if you don't like them.
Nice job, can't wait to get my hands on http://www.wowhead.com/item=60954/fossilized-raptor.
OT:

[quote ascuns]
Whouldn't this forum be better if u'd actually gag/ban retards that don't have anything else better to do than this ? Didn't you move to lolten ? Why bitch here if u did ? GTFO
  Topic: Fire Mage PVP Guide
Purevil

Replies: 19
Views: 27559

PostForum: Cataclysm   Posted: 07-05-2012, 13:23:28   Subject: Fire Mage PVP Guide
Combustionul reprezinta, daca este prins bine, cel mai mare burst pe care il are Fire Mage-ul in patchul respectiv. Ideal ar fi sa aveti pe target Living Bomb si sa dati crit cu Pyroblast, astfel incat sa primiti Ignite de la acesta, iar apoi sa dati Combustion. Incercati sa fiti atenti si la buffs pe care le puteti primi pentru un plus de spellpower (trinket, Synapse Springs , Darkmoon Card : Volcano, Targetul sa fie sub 35% hp pentru ...
  Topic: Free Horde to Ally transfer
Purevil

Replies: 52
Views: 7799

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-05-2012, 13:39:59   Subject: Free Horde to Ally transfer
[quote ascuns]
My bad. Read the other way around.
  Topic: Free Horde to Ally transfer
Purevil

Replies: 52
Views: 7799

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-05-2012, 13:28:54   Subject: Free Horde to Ally transfer
[quote ascuns]
So moving to the horde side will fix things ? facepalm ... If there's something that should be done, it's give out free transfers from horde to ally untill it's balanced.
  Topic: Even Better Solution in case all doesent work so well for Exodus
Purevil

Replies: 16
Views: 3431

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-04-2012, 08:53:51   Subject: Even Better Solution in case all doesent work so well for Exodus
[quote ascuns]
Not really, it's illegal worldwide.
  Topic: Suggestion
Purevil

Replies: 129
Views: 19369

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:27:45   Subject: Suggestion
[quote ascuns]
So your telling me what i will do, okay.
And your promoting the ideea of giving out "godlike" items, why ? Can't you just obtain em legit ? Or you need to have them handed out to you, sir. Furthermore, if u think the reason i'm saying these things is cause i'm afraid of skill-less newbies with BiS items, your so wrong. Just cause u played on magic when that happened doesn't mean you understood what happened. That was the deathnote of that server.
Most of us here commenting want to debate on finding a solution for the server, some of you just want items. Think about that.
My point of view is that 1350 Conquest points whould be more than enough for a reward. Thats fair.
OT: Architech, you don't even have a 372 item on any of your chars, why should you get 2 free ones ?
Purevil

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:02:18   Subject: Suggestion
Purevil wrote:
You might have just confused rage with ration. Stop tryin to act smart you attetion whore. You do not deserve ANYTHING for your "wasted" time, we don't care about your Conquest or Valor points nor about the time u "wasted" irl instead of farming the gurubashi chest.
Good boy. Feeling better? I'll be right here if you still got some rage inside you. - -
Son, i get this is your first time on forums and your excited and stuff but this isn't the place to act smart. Some of us seen thins once, a donation give out, and thats why we are trying so hard to avoid that. I'm against the reduced lockouts also for the record.
Giving out donation points will just blow up in your face later, trust me.
Now why not try to do something constructive instead of acting like a troll?
And BTW, Architech may have asked for it in rude way, but he has a point. And also... You're all bitching at him, and if we were to get these donation points do not fool yourselves... you WOULD spend them with pleasure.
No, probably some of us whould leave cause of that.
Have any of you guys that want donations points ever heard of Magic ...
Purevil

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:41:15   Subject: Suggestion
You might have just confused rage with ration. Stop tryin to act smart you attetion whore. You do not deserve ANYTHING for your "wasted" time, we don't care about your Conquest or Valor points nor about the time u "wasted" irl instead of farming the gurubashi chest.
Purevil

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:29:10   Subject: Suggestion
I say best reward we could get for the downtime is is Architech banned. kthxbai
Purevil

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 20:51:15   Subject: Suggestion
[quote ascuns]
You got it all wrong, it was a 4-5 days downtime trying to recover the DB. After that they announced it's final, DB rollback 2weeks since they didn't have time to implement some changes they made to the backup system they had before the crash. Then they checkd logs for activity and gave donation points acording to activity per character.
The points where given out as a reward for the rollback, not for the downtime.
Purevil

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 20:30:59   Subject: Suggestion
[quote ascuns]
-Magic-wow , database issues (4 days downtime) + 2 WEEKS ROLLBACK.
stop posting what u think happened and add to your post that cause of those points the server died.
Wasting more time bitching about your "wasted" time ain't gonna give you shinnys this time.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Important] Combustion "fix"
Purevil

Replies: 48
Views: 6321

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-03-2012, 17:04:41   Subject: [FIXED] [Important] Combustion "fix"
[quote ascuns]
You and your fellow posters are mad dear sir. We aren't bitching cause we ain't getting a fix, the problem here is that Combustion was working fine untill a recent so called "fix" that actually broke the formula and it's not working anymore. All we ask for is a revert to the previous one that was fine, if u see a problem in what i just said, you have a problem.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Important] Combustion "fix"
Purevil

Replies: 48
Views: 6321

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-03-2012, 16:44:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Important] Combustion "fix"
[quote ascuns]
Y U NO GROW BRAIN ? We ain't asking for a fix, we want a revert to the previous Combustion formula which was fine.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next