Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] A Gift from the Six interrupted
RageMachine

Replies: 2
Views: 448

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-12-2018, 17:20:25   Subject: A Gift from the Six interrupted
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=45864&name=a-gift-from-the-six
Bug description: I pressed accidentaly Esc key while channeling the empower spell for the new tra ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Profession] Archaeology visual bug ?
RageMachine

Replies: 5
Views: 1379

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 29-11-2016, 04:13:37   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Profession] Archaeology visual bug ?
I have noticed the same thing, when it shows Northern Stranglethorn vale you can't get the survey tool nor the fragments to appear. For me the two digsites on Northern Stranglethorn are both block ...
  Topic: Pre-MoP Raids
RageMachine

Replies: 26
Views: 16649

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-10-2016, 20:04:01   Subject: Pre-MoP Raids
There is a major issue with Yogg Saron encounter: the brain inside the mind's eye will self destruct after the first encounter, meaning if you wipe then next time the brain will be dead and you ca ...
  Topic: [completed]Sealed Chest after the quest was turned in
RageMachine

Replies: 1
Views: 288

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 17-09-2016, 16:38:05   Subject: [completed]Sealed Chest after the quest was turned in
Character Name: Massacrelord
Item Name & ID: Sealed Chest
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) Please read carefully my situation before rejecting it again. The issue with the Sealed Chest is not t ...
  Topic: [rejected][ICC] Sealed Chest
RageMachine

Replies: 1
Views: 542

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 16-09-2016, 22:43:47   Subject: [rejected][ICC] Sealed Chest
Character Name: Massacrelord
Item Name & ID: Sealed Chest
Armory Link: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Massacrelord
Details: (optional) I've finished the Shadowmourne quest chain abo ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [ICC] The lich kings last stand / Sealed chest
RageMachine

Replies: 2
Views: 1210

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-09-2016, 18:36:14   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [ICC] The lich kings last stand / Sealed chest
Hello,
I've read several topics on the forum related to the Sealed Chest however this is the first regarding the situation when you have already completed and turned in the quest. Even though it says ...

Page 1 of 1