User
Pass
2FA

Search found 22 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions
Repitchx

Replies: 51
Views: 35399

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-11-2017, 14:02:00   Subject: News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions
Do gms delwte every post because salty? I came with suggestions. Instead of deleting my post, edit it or ask me. I know you dont like me, but at least try to be neutral.
Suggestion:
2s and 3s tourn ...
  Topic: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
Repitchx

Replies: 160
Views: 57635

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2017, 20:24:05   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
is it only i90 or free gems/glyphs/intant 600 professions/starter gear etc?
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-08-2017, 00:56:46   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria

Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 23:47:43   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
I'm not selling 3v3 rating? Never done it and never will.
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 23:28:37   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
Okay, thanks for your input.
I just tired to help the server where I thought the owner would at least give it a try, but he'll make some stuff on the current realm, so don't worry.
I guess you roleplayers/PvE-ers don't really know how many other blizzlike servers there are, where way more people play than on here. I just tired to bring an unique suggestion to maybe get some PvP going, but I guess not.
You can try to do some features all you want by giving some people a free 550 char or starting gear, but not many will join, because that was already done on P******** and everyone left already. Wonder what will make it work on here.
You all live in a fairytale that think that your suggestion will work. Mine might obviously not work, but that is why I suggested by giving it some time to grow, 2-4 months. If nothing happend, no server increase, then obviously you could do w/e you want with it.
All I asked was to give it a shot.
and to answer you, Areciah, sorry, bu ...
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2017, 03:32:11   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
Glad you respondend. However, I just want to let you know, true PvP veterans won't be joining if you still have to level and do everything retail-like.
That's not only me speaking, that's just how it is.
Making a temporarily server for 3-4 months and see how it goes, is in my opinion the best shot you have.
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-07-2017, 01:20:16   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
My hope is slightly fading away tbh... I'll keep checking the thread, but not as often...
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-07-2017, 16:12:47   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
Perfect tbh. Give us a certain amount of time, like I'd say few months to give it time to grow, spread the word around, forum thread on AJ, advertise on other servers etc. First 100-200 people that join, will get something unique, maybe a free 550 char or something else beneficial.
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-07-2017, 01:12:20   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
https://gyazo.com/0b31abd084b6f8eac1c706b2060e10a4
Holy shit, I'm sorry, but the PROOF IS ALREADY THERE FFS.
Shocker, I know you think you're taking a risk, but YOU'RE NOT. PEOPLE WANT THIS. People would love to play here if it was instant 90.
I swear, give me 2-3 months and I'll give you the results you want.
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-07-2017, 22:28:00   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
it won't kill the server and it won't really affect the population, honestly. how can we even prove this without trying this? give it a shot. see how it is for 2-3 months, see if it gets better.
right now it's just words vs words. nothing good will happen with this discussion to not or to have an i90 realm that focuses on pvp...
im so tired of having no good mop pvp server to play on....
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-07-2017, 19:16:04   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
Got a message literally just now LUL
https://gyazo.com/69175c17e23aee767f6c4248f6836751
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-07-2017, 13:32:54   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria

Why are you just repeating what has been said? You only look at the negatives, besides, the "negatives" you say aren't even like remotely bad, like has to look out for the realm? need more staff members? lol?... but I can also repeat myself? O.o
new realm = more players, more donations, more time for Shocker/Ashcool to look back to the moment I started this thread and say "Wow, he really did something for us. He really made many people play here"
You talk like Legion will be the big thing forever. Sooner or later, it will die. Not right now, but in the future it will, trust me. We all saw what happend with all the WoD servers. It was so hyped at first, shit ton of people strated playing WoD private servers, but what happend? It started dying. Why? Because it ran out of content quickly.
Yes I know I know. "Repitch, are you dumb? How can you compare Legion to WoD? Also, an i90 realm has way less content then Legion or blizzlike servers"
I know you guys will say something along those lines. Thing is, MoP is fun and the majority of people enjoyed it. Yes, i90 servers obviously has less content, no one can say otherwise. HOWEVER, people still play P******** that has been out for 4 years now and YET, more people joined. You have around 1.5-2-2.5k players on fun realm alone at peak, let alone cross-server where you fight x100 players.
What does that say? Why do P******** get ...
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-07-2017, 00:30:45   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
If you think people will play here just because they increase the XP rate and drop rate, I assume you also think Santa Claus is real... lol.
Third realm? You have 1 MoP realm and 1 Legion realm. Excuse me, but how will Legion effect your MoP realm? Yeah, people will perhaps play on an instant 90 server where you don't have to farm all the useless shit, (sorry for my language), but doesn't that just say enough already? Legion is new and many people started playing there. If they create an i90 server and they start playing there, doesn't that tell you that people want PvP? Doesn't that tell you they want MoP s15 PvP? People just want to PvP... is that so hard to understand? PvP, not raiding, not roleplay, not quests, not kill boars 24/7, but PvP!
I don't understand you people that find this suggestion bad
Should we take a look at P******** real quick? https://i.gyazo.com/0825460181eb42b809348204146fff54.png
Keep in mind it's 00:09. Probably busted numbers, but you get queues at this time. You get the point.
Funny part is, P******** i90 isn't even good. People play there because IT'S INSTANT 90.
Should we take a look at w******? no, I rather not. It's completely dead PvP wise, and believe me, they got some major shit scripted, but no one wants to play there because you have to level and farm mats, just higher rates...
I repeat myself once and for all: THE PEOPLE WANT INSTANT 90 PVP. If you guys are too ignorant to see that, well, the ...
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-07-2017, 21:34:00   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
I want to point out that 2/15 (3 if you count lockherx, no idea what he voted) people that voted for option 2 has left a comment explaining why they don't want this.
13 people just voted for no without explaining why. What does that really say? Imo, their vote should just be totally invalid...
This is most likely coming from legion players and other non PvP-ers.
If you don't PvP and you don't play MoP, please just don't vote, stay away...
Repitchx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-07-2017, 23:44:52   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
[quote ascuns]
It wouldn't kill it, most people only PvE on that realm, while there are barely any PvP-ers.
Your suggestion seems nice, but that alone will not bring many people. Perhaps random 5-10 people, 15-20 if lucky. Thing is, people want to start to PvP asap, not waste time on leveling and farm professions, get mats to craft gear then farm bgs then cap once a week to get full gear...
Why even play here if it's almost the same as w****** - Frostwolf? I've talked to so many people and they would love to play here if it was i90 PvP.
Besides, if you want to PvE, just jump back to the old realm? If you think this will "ruin" PvP, make it cross-realm like P********. People would queue into each other then.
Just because it's always been about blizzlike, does not mean things can not change! This will not ruin anything, it will only get more people to play here and that's a fact.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next